FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

team for raith

fraser

Looking at all the players we are missing e.g, tokely, duncan and foran, what do we think the team will be?

i think it will be....

Esson

proctor bulvitus munro golly(if fit) if not LDZ

mcbain cox

hayes odhiambo ross

rooney

Edited by thecaleyteenager

Guest Mahonio

Looking at all the players we are missing e.g, tokely, duncan and foran, what do we think the team will be?

i think it will be....

Esson

proctor bulvitus munro golly(if fit) if not LDZ

duncan cox

hayes odhiambo mcbain

rooney

Do you think we will appeal and be successful because that must be the only reason you have him in the team :004: :( :)

Esson

Proctor, Bulvitis, Munro, Shinnie (prob not but it should be, but not because i don't rate Zadi because i do rate him)

McBain, Cox

Hayes, Sanchez, Odhiambo

Rooney.

Will Foran and Duncan definitely be missing next week? Both their reds were 2 yellows, thought it was straight reds that missed the next game is there not sometimes a weeks delay for 2 yellows or does it depend on points accumulated?

Will Foran and Duncan definitely be missing next week? Both their reds were 2 yellows, thought it was straight reds that missed the next game is there not sometimes a weeks delay for 2 yellows or does it depend on points accumulated?

It's an automatic 1 match ban - whether or not it was a straight red, or two yellows.

A straight red also results in a disciplinary hearing which can mean further suspension.

Esson

Cox Munro Bully DZ

Hayes Proctor McBain Imrie

Rooney Barrowman

I can't remember a weaker ICT team.

I had thought of the sweeper system but against Airdrie, we should be looking for goals rather than a tight defence. If Foran had been in, then I would have probably gone 5-4-1. The 4-2-3-1 is primarily to fit in Rooney and Foran, so that's been dropped. Instead a more traditional 4-4-2.

Cox at right-back (where he played at Leicester) as Proctor has been decent in midfield lately. DZ - I prefer as a wing-back but he just about gets the nod from Shinnie. Only just. Similarly I'd also just about give him the nod over Golly if he's fit. Certainly, Golly on the bench if possible.

McBain could be the missing ingredient for a passing midfielder we've lacked since Vigurs/Black.

Barrowman back (or is he injured?). Airdrie is about his level. Nothing to suggest Eric can score, so he's on the bench.

It's getting very close to Ross and Shinnie starting most games. As in "we're building for the future" ('coz we've got no hope at present)

----------Esson

Proctor Bully Munro Djebi Zadi

--------Cox McBain

Hayes Sanchez Eagles

---------Rooney

Subs - Ross, Shinny boy, Barrowloads, Alison.

Those Carded should be made to be on the pitch for the warm ups pre game, and then sit in the stand and watch the game, to then clean the boots... why do those sent off get a day off on Saterdays??

----------Esson

Proctor Bully Munro Djebi Zadi

--------Cox McBain

Hayes Sanchez Eagles

---------Rooney

Subs - Ross, Shinny boy, Barrowloads, Alison.

Those Carded should be made to be on the pitch for the warm ups pre game, and then sit in the stand and watch the game, to then clean the boots... why do those sent off get a day off on Saterdays??

I would go with that apart from Imrie fer Eagles.

I'm a Eagles Fan (music too) and to be honest Imire's smug as funk swagger off the park after 5 mins and carded to me really did my head in and should be punished too. he can come round and clean my house!!

Edited by Georgeios

With the two red carders missing my team for this game would be

Esson

Proctor Bulvitus Munro Lionel

Cox McBain

Hayes Sanchez Imrie

Rooney

Subs Allison, Golly, Eric, Eagle, Sutherland