Up and coming moves or not

Georgeios

I'd try and cash in on Barrowman... or give him a run at least!

Think we should get rid of Golly and Zadi and look for a good left back. I thought Bulvitis was only signed until January as well? Either punt him or replace him with better.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a decent centre half and put Bully to right back... trust me, he has everything required to play as a full back - pace, power, energy, likes to get forward and he'd be less of a liability there as he is at centre half!!

At only 22 he should definitely be signed on a longer deal... guarentee he will pay it back in full :lol:

We are running a 1st div team on SPL wages. We cant offer contracts because we've no money to honour them.

That's really is the nub of the matter.

What about TB and MM? Did they take a pay cut when we dropped to Div 1 or is that a question that shouldn't be asked?

Mine is:

Key Players

Ryan Esson

David Proctor

Grant Munro

Ross Tokely

Russell Duncan unless we get Gary Mason or Stuart Duff - both much better

Richie Foran yes, but I doubt he'll stay

Jonny Hayes

Adam Rooney

Danni Sanchez

Dougie Imrie I suspect he'd rather play in the SPL

Squad Players

Lee Cox promoted to key player. He's still young but could go far.

Stuart Golabek only needed as an emergency. Let's look to younger players at lower clubs

Eric Odhiambo

Nauris Bulvitis

Kyle Allison

Nick Ross - yes, but give him a lot more games. He looked good pre-season.

Jamie Duff

Gavin Morrison

Graeme Shinnie - should be given more of a chance now

Shane Sutherland

Free to go?

Lionel Djebi-Zadi

Daniel Stratford

Andrew Barrowman

Robert Eagle

Roy McBain

Starchief he talk heap big sense. I'd promote Bully to key player, I think he's come on a lot recently, and probably have Imrie as squad or even free to go.

Also that way the Older ones are playing for there place look at Duncan, Munro, Rossco, Mcbain, they are getting old and long in the tooth

Georgeios he talk big heap of poo :lol:

Duncan and Munro are 29 ffs (I see they were born on the same day). Tokely is 30. They all have another 5 years in the game at this level. The only oldie is Roy at 35.

Yet you'd keep Eagle who has not proved he is any better than Barrowman or Rory or Darren Thompson. And Duncan goes from a man who plays in the team most weeks to, not even a squad player, but free to go :lol:

Obviously you know something that Pele, Robbo, Charlie, Brew and Butcher don't.

Barrowman can go as we could use his salary for someone better. I wouldn't object to Douglas Imrie going for a fee either.

Eagle and Stratford can go as well as both have shown that there really not good enough for this league and i think even TB is beginning to see that.

Bulvitis should get his deal extended, he has had his off days but has also shown his qualities.

Hayes, Foran and Esson are 3 players that we must look to get sorted though it will be very difficult with SPL clubs and Dundee floating about.

Cox, Sanchez, and Proctor are 3 other players who i think deserve a new deal. If Odi and Lionel continue to impress i'd say they deserve the same. Don't mind McBain, he is getting on but isn't a bad player when used.

Golabek is just done. I know Lionel has his off days sometimes but at least he can move.

I don't know what the situation is like financially but i'm guessing not all of this is possible but if it is this is what i would do.

Get a decent centre half and put Bully to right back... trust me, he has everything required to play as a full back - pace, power, energy, likes to get forward and he'd be less of a liability there as he is at centre half!!

At only 22 he should definitely be signed on a longer deal... guarentee he will pay it back in full :lol:

Also that way the Older ones are playing for there place look at Duncan, Munro, Rossco, Mcbain, they are getting old and long in the tooth

Georgeios he talk big heap of poo :lol:

Duncan and Munro are 29 ffs (I see they were born on the same day). Tokely is 30. They all have another 5 years in the game at this level. The only oldie is Roy at 35.

Yet you'd keep Eagle who has not proved he is any better than Barrowman or Rory or Darren Thompson. And Duncan goes from a man who plays in the team most weeks to, not even a squad player, but free to go :lol:

Obviously you know something that Pele, Robbo, Charlie, Brew and Butcher don't.

Harry Im with you 110% Ive always been a fan of the lad, maybe I see more in to a player than most, but he's fantastic, seen as hes been playing fulltime for months now so give him a rest and watch him!!

Ok so maybe not old but they have been with us that long they seem to just expect a game.. I think they are Complacent this is just how I see it, the likes of Duncan, well I've not rated him for about a year now, Granty well he's a good CB but not a good Captain (he has his games but has no consistency) so by making him play for his wage/place then we'll see a different player, Rossco seems to just think he's in the team. The seem to think they have a right to pull on the shirt, that's maybe fair enough but at the end of the day where would they be kicking a ball if it wasn't for Caley?? They should show there greatfullness by pulling the finger out, I remember Duncan/Rossco for example of 4 years ago, they were amazing, now the go through the motions!!

Is Munro not having a tough time because he's playing with two wing-backs (Tokely and DZ) and no central defensive partner since Dods left? Got to take a toll surely?

so whats bull then? and lets be honest, hes starting to find his feet in a really good way!!

I'd try and cash in on Barrowman... or give him a run at least!

Think we should get rid of Golly and Zadi and look for a good left back. I thought Bulvitis was only signed until January as well? Either punt him or replace him with better.

A good LB is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Even Sir Alex cant find any good LB's incase Evra gets injured or moves on. no point getting rif of TWO LB's unless we actually have one on the way in.

Is Munro not having a tough time because he's playing with two wing-backs (Tokely and DZ) and no central defensive partner since Dods left? Got to take a toll surely?

so whats bull then? and lets be honest, hes starting to find his feet in a really good way!!

Until the last couple of weeks or so, he's been getting criticised left right and centre. Most people's transfer wish is for a new centre-back. Are you happy with the centre-backs? Would you prefer to move Munro out than Bully?

Star, I dont think we should be moving any of the centerbacks on, we need a utility back line player one that can cover LB/CB this would mean at the very least we could rest one every now and then also makes the LB/CB role up for grads and means we get a bit of compatition!! I think Bulls done a fantastic job, when you take in to account everything about the lad. As for RB, we have Proctor as cover if needed, also Cox was billed at first as a RB and IIRC Hayes is knows for his RB skills, however I wouldnt have him there he needs his pace to attack attack attack, that said the Dundee cup game the speed of the dundee forwards and well... the lack of it on our back line has been our downfall too. hummmm

The Bull is -

Young

Away from home

New to the scottish game

His season started weeks before our's did

Is learning the lingo

Gets a hard time from some of the older players

and he is finding the back of the net more than some of our Midfielders, taking all that in to account i think hes a great big lad!! and I really do hope we sign him!! as his contracts up at the end of this month.

Edited by Georgeios

• 2 weeks later...

Star, I dont think we should be moving any of the centerbacks on, we need a utility back line player one that can cover LB/CB this would mean at the very least we could rest one every now and then also makes the LB/CB role up for grads and means we get a bit of compatition!! I think Bulls done a fantastic job, when you take in to account everything about the lad. As for RB, we have Proctor as cover if needed, also Cox was billed at first as a RB and IIRC Hayes is knows for his RB skills, however I wouldnt have him there he needs his pace to attack attack attack, that said the Dundee cup game the speed of the dundee forwards and well... the lack of it on our back line has been our downfall too. hummmm

The Bull is -

Young

Away from home

New to the scottish game

His season started weeks before our's did

Is learning the lingo

Gets a hard time from some of the older players

and he is finding the back of the net more than some of our Midfielders, taking all that in to account i think hes a great big lad!! and I really do hope we sign him!! as his contracts up at the end of this month.

BULL SAY'S

http://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/news/fu...ng_targets.html