Help needed

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

I don't like to ask because i feel bad but i found out that the guy that takes me down to matches may not get down to another 1 again due to the shifts that he works, so i was wondering if anyone in the Thurso area who supports ICT could help me out, can they possibly PM me.

As i say, i feel really bad asking but i won't get down to any match again, if i don't at least try :angry: :lol:

Edited by Mahonio

You could refrain from spending your pocket money and take the train. Leave Thurso 08.40 arrive Sneck 12.15. Leave Sneck 17.52 (there would be a problem of having to spend 6 mins in Dingwall to change trains) arrive Thurso 21.45. ?21 day return for adult.

You could refrain from spending your pocket money and take the train. Leave Thurso 08.40 arrive Sneck 12.15. Leave Sneck 17.52 (there would be a problem of having to spend 6 mins in Dingwall to change trains) arrive Thurso 21.45. ?21 day return for adult.

There's the deciding factor there! :P

Guest Mahonio

Would it be less with a Highland Rail card?

That looks like the only option at the moment but i don't like to go alone, i would rather have a group of people but not very many fans support Caley up in this area :( :( .

I know that sounds bad but that is just the way i am so TRY not to criticise :lol: :P :lol:

Still, thanks Alex :D :D