FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hmm

chris123

Tokely and Wilson were the only players who were tryihg to keep it on the deck.

Positives?

Very good defending, and as a result Broonie never had a save to make.

We did have a couple of good chances, in particular when Wilson was through but fired straight at the keeper.

And we went for it a bit more in the last 10 minutes.

Negatives

In short we played very bad football, too much aimless hoofing straight to the opposition.

And Rory - oh dear oh dear oh dear. In my mind he has always been a poor player, but now he's getting worse.

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Sounded a terrible game, after last week's performance I really thought we had turned the corner and that today would see us with a win, looks more and more like we need to get somebody in with extensive coaching experience to give Charlie Christie a hand, as I said before Mcleish is an option in the short term, two heads are better than one.

Don't know how you can say a draw was better for Dunfermline. Home team, if they can't beat us (and they never looked like scoring) how are they ever going to beat the form teams?

We were gash, don't get me wrong, but I can't see any hope for the pars this season at all. They've been dodging relegation for 3 years now. Now Crawford's suspended and the rest are on bookings. We've still kept most of the squad fit to play.

Big physical side though, but we did show enough fight to match them, in contrast to Tannadice 2 weeks ago.

Couldn't agree with CCs subs at all. Took off Dennis for Bayne then Rory (overdue) for McSwegan. Also Duncan for Black.

I felt this week Black was controlling his temper and his weekly booking was unlucky (not harsh I hasten to add, just unlucky). I would have kept him on and taken off Barry, who gave everything as usual but was knackered. With Zander on in his place we could have gone for the win against 10 men. Also the 10 men only had about 4 left unbooked so Zander could have got them to complete the set  :003:

First half was very poor. I actually enjoyed the second half immensely. The football was pish, but the action was great, about a zillion bookings and a couple of punch ups  :010: :010: :010: Well worth the money.

OK, I got a comp  :015: :015: :015:

Need a goal scorer bad, no goals today ,ok three scored last week 2 from Dods 1 from dargs (a pen), gotta have a goal scoring forward regular goals from up front create confidence. Were we challenged at the back today ?...dont matter if you cant put ball in back of net. Why aint Dargo scoring ? no service or maybe he aint quite got his mind on the job ?

id like to know what parkies experience has been when working at a club that appears to be freefalling.  from what i hear the players hink hes a good coach and they give him ace respect for workrate but maybe not so much as a leader.. which is what i think sandys talking about and probably what we need.

mcleish would be ideal, but he wouldnt go for it.  ever.

I think we have a goal scorer in Dargo but CC needs to pick 2 players to lead the team and stick with them... obviously Dargo was injured today but for the fact we managed to score 3 goals against Killie and create a shed load of chances, it seems that Dargo/Wyness partnership is our best option.  I think sometimes CC is guilty of trying to be a bit to clever by changing the team selection each week to keep people guessing, when it isn't necessary.  McCallister was given his chance today and by the sound of it he didn't show he had the minerals... I couldn't make it to the game today unfortunately but listened to it on the radio, I swear the only time I heard McCallister's name was during the squad announcement.  As said already, nothing lost and nothing gained, but we have missed out on a good op pertunity to put some space between us and the bottom. Now we need to galvanise and what better time to do it than against Rangers, especially with Dunf v Moth & St Mir v Falk nxt tues someone is definitely going pick up points in the bottom 5 lets hope we can as well...

It was a big risk taking on Charlie in the first place, who knows how it's going to pan out.I do think we will be safe this year, however it's been said by fans of other teams that he may be leading us in the wrong direction and we can't ignore that.A big problem is we as fans have been spoilt in the past, and when we lose a couple of games people fly off the handle too quickly.Bottom line is we just have to get behind the team and hopefully we can turn it around. :003:

The most disappointing thing today was that we made no attempt to play football.

Not once did Wyness receive a ball to his feet and he spent most of the game chasing lost causes and jumping up for headers he was never going to win. Rory was nowhere to be seen.

We have to be happy with a draw because we created very little while Dunfermline sliced us open a couple of times in the first ten minutes only for Brown and Dodds to come to the rescue.

As for the subs, i agree with Mantis that Black and Wyness should've stayed on the park, and maybe we could've created something through those two once they were reduced to ten men.

One more thing, and i'm sure it'll be discussed a lot more - Black's reaction to being subbed.

He walked off with his top off and exchanged angry words with the bench. I heard on the radio that he had tried to go straight to the dressing room before being 'persuaded' to watch the rest of the game.

Hope the board give CC some dosh for the January sales, Rory is crap.  The only time we look like scoring is when Dargs and Denzil play.

Be nice to get a point from the Huns, and 3 vs Midden to start the year in a positive, but too many players with too little quality around just now.

I'm beginning to wonder about CC subs...some strange moves in that department.

Heard today that Hart is out for the season, and Dargo has no chance of playing Wednesday.

thats just great. as if the game on wednesday wasnt gonna b hard enough defensively, our best goalscorer this season is out.  sayin that,  it wud give us a look at how bayne n wyness will partner up. 

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Pele, I mentioned McLeish because of the stuff? he would bring to the club, having said that there are many good coaches around who can make changes. Charlie must stay as Boss, no question, but Bennet has to go now, a change is now imperative behind the scenes, the club has to act now.

That was feckin awful :007:

Both teams wouldn't have looked out of place in Div2 after that. The only highlight of the day were the numerous punch ups in the second half.

Rory is NOT an SPL player, in fact, he'd struggle in the lower leagues. Rankin was pish again. For £65k you'd think he could at least put a decent corner in. Dennis was awful, despite getting virtually no decent service. McBain can't expect to carry on at this level if he can only use one foot.

Plus points? Blackie was excellent, bit of an overreaction to being hooked but I had every sympathy for him.

Hastings...excellent again.

Other than that..... :008: :008: :008:

Graham Bayne MUST partner Denzil on Wednesday.

He's the one who has invariably scored the goals in the big games this season, Aberdeen at home, and Ibrox and Tynecastle.

I don't think we'll have to worry too much about the form book here, we're at home and although Rangers are on form and we're not, the game will, as they say , look after itself.

Hopefully a win or a draw will turn our season around

That was feckin awful :007:

Both teams wouldn't have looked out of place in Div2 after that. The only highlight of the day were the numerous punch ups in the second half.

Rory is NOT an SPL player, in fact, he'd struggle in the lower leagues. Rankin was pish again. For £65k you'd think he could at least put a decent corner in. Dennis was awful, despite getting virtually no decent service. McBain can't expect to carry on at this level if he can only use one foot.

Plus points? Blackie was excellent, bit of an overreaction to being hooked but I had every sympathy for him.

Hastings...excellent again.

Other than that..... :008: :008: :008:

Strange.... on the radio they expected if anything was to come from the match it would be through Rankin :024:

That physically hurt to watch today.

Complete and utter bollocks. I cannot begin to describe how rubbish that game was. Chick Young may be a bit of a knob but his report was spot on. Dreadful game and easily one of the worst I have ever seen.

Rory MUST be dropped for Bayne if Dargo is not fit.

Our midfield MUST have some form of structure. It was embarrassing today watching players running all over the place like school kids do.

We must try and pass it instead of hoofing it up the park. Thing was, it wasn't even punts up for a target man to hold up. They were aimless punts over the Pars defence hoping someone would run on to them.

Rangers will destroy us on Wednesday.

could i possibly point oot that the person who posted on here that "(the pars) have been dodging relegation for 3 years now" is way off the mark.

its actually been two years!!! LOL

there's a bonny wee thread on oor forum entitled "are ICT the new Hearts?". rather harsh imo but if Black left any more feet in on oor players today he'd not only be legless noo he would also be shirtless (i had a lovely view of him throwing his wee tantrum in the dug oot after he was subbed) tch tch ;)

i was in the lizzy today. thanks to Immortal Howden Ender for sayin hiya. boo to the rest o ye who either declined to say hello to moi the burd in the pars top with "Jeepers" oan the back and also wearing pink... a dunno bunch o shy buggers the lot o ye.

onwards and upwards!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!..... well ok apart from Neil Lennon the *** LOL