FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

County replay ticket sales so far

TheCaleyjags123

It's quite amusing. Quite a few of their fans are saying the match on Saturday against Dundee is more important for them - I don't believe them for even a nanosecond. At the same time, Adam is trying to make out they're the underdog. I don't see it that way at all. County are a club with a chairman with money to invest - we don't. However, we have grit, determination, skill, and a real 'TogtherNess' which they lack. Make no mistake, they'll be up for this one.

• Agree 1

Anyone able to tell me when the club shop is open until today?

Would quite like to swing by after work tonight to pick up some tickets.

You can always phone the club shop & buy your tickets over the phone & collect them before the game ( its quite a good service really)

County should be really up for this game. Don't believe Adams.

ICT should go all out right from the start and sweep County right off their feet, get well in front and don't ease up . We need to win this cup tie, the club badly needs the money and this is our season so go for it Caley thistle.

The extra cup tie which goes to the winner will bring loads of money into the coffers and also boost his players' morale if County  win and boost their bid to climb the league.So Mr Adams ..."come off it, you 'aint fooling us".

• Agree 1

Winning tonight would be very, very nice but to be honest Saturday is more important. We are one great league run and don't want it to finish. I think resting a few key players tonight would be a good idea and what happens happens.

My head agrees with that but my heart says let's stuff em!!!

• Agree 1

Winning tonight would be very, very nice but to be honest Saturday is more important. We are one great league run and don't want it to finish. I think resting a few key players tonight would be a good idea and what happens happens.

My head agrees with that but my heart says let's stuff em!!!

Agree with OCG.  Yes, the league is important, but so too would be an extended cup run, not only for the coffers, but also for the fans who have badly missed the cup runs in recent years.  So full strength team for me.

Agree. The Scottish Cup is my favourite tournament. Not only have we had a great record in it until recent seasons but, unlike the league, it is a competition that we could just possibly win.

If we could only have one win this week I would take tonight.

Edited by Kingsmills

There is nothing better than winning and there is nothing worse than losing to travelling people. The bottom line is that TB has finally thrown away the la de feckin da coaching manuals of the modern day and returned to some of the old fashioned thinking. He has finally settled on a system and he clearly also now knows the chosen first eleven and who to replace them with.

He has also thankfully abandoned the equally nouveau crepe of squad rotation. In his hey day playing game after game was the norm and there was none of this garbage that professional footballers get feckin burnt out if they play more than one feckin game a week.

Terry is probably relishing the luxury of having fit and available players on a regular basis but he may as well enjoy it whilst he feckin can. I say we play the same team over and over again as long as we feckin can.

So lets feck the gypos, lets feck the Arabs, lets feck Dungdee, lets feck Midden and lets go out of 2012 in style and fecki St Jones Town as well. And lets first foot Tinkerville and start 2013 off in feckin style again - and lets pray that we play the same feckin starting eleven over and over again.

• Agree 7

Was fully intending to go tonight until about two hours ago but it is freezing outside, I have a stinking cold, I have some work to prepare for tomorrow and I cannot be bothered with the prospect of the length of a poorly gritted A96.

This fair weather fan will be beside the fire with a radio and a purely medicinal malt whisky..

• Agree 1

You mean send out a #shadow squad ???

There is nothing better than winning and there is nothing worse than losing to travelling people. The bottom line is that TB has finally thrown away the la de feckin da coaching manuals of the modern day and returned to some of the old fashioned thinking. He has finally settled on a system and he clearly also now knows the chosen first eleven and who to replace them with.

He has also thankfully abandoned the equally nouveau crepe of squad rotation. In his hey day playing game after game was the norm and there was none of this garbage that professional footballers get feckin burnt out if they play more than one feckin game a week.

Terry is probably relishing the luxury of having fit and available players on a regular basis but he may as well enjoy it whilst he feckin can. I say we play the same team over and over again as long as we feckin can.

So lets feck the gypos, lets feck the Arabs, lets feck Dungdee, lets feck Midden and lets go out of 2012 in style and fecki St Jones Town as well. And lets first foot Tinkerville and start 2013 off in feckin style again - and lets pray that we play the same feckin starting eleven over and over again.

I dont know what feck means, but lets phuck the lot of them - roger and out

I thought County played well. There is no way that team will be relegated

Ross staying up will be good for us and our gate money

I agree Laurence

ICT need County in the top flight with them and likewise County need ICT purely from a financial perspective

The ICT fans on here who want County relegated are merely blinded by short sighted hatred

There is no doubt that ICT as a club have been given a huge lift this season because of the return of the highland derby and the extra excitement it brings not only to the fans but also the players

Dougal

Lizi, why? They are right. You don't have to like OTB, I don't either, but a derby has a bigger crowd which means more cash for ICT, and isn't banter much more fun against a team in the same league? See the positive side, the Tinks aren't sectarians like the Glaswegians. It's only important that ICT always stay above them...