£17 for a Kid!

davieB

You can dress this up anyway you like, £27 for Main Stand, £17 concessions is a complete rip off. When will the 'well healed' directors realise that prices like this equate to lower turnouts. Almost half the crowd at the United game were away fans.

I have written to the Chairman and I would encourage others to do the same. Like many others I have a season ticket, in fact two as my wife has one. We are members of the supporters club, the Centenary Club, the Caley Social Club and former member of the Members Club. We buy programmes, half time tickets, bus tickets to the stadium and tea at £1.20 for a teabag in a plastic cup! I know others who spend infinitely more than that who are equally hacked off.

Next season I will seriously consider giving up my season ticket and pick and choose my games. Who really wants to see a crap Falkirk or Motherwell team on a freezing January afternoon!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i agree with your view about getting to see the big games BUT it is all about economics. You can either afford £600+ (for 2 season tickets),  together with all the cup games etc, etc or you can't. I am at the stage where I am very near to saying 'sorry ict i cannot afford that'.

watch this space - at the end of the season the club will offer fans the chance to purchase 2 for the price of 1 as they have done before. I could take full advantage of that.

i wont be at celtic game as i grudge paying £27 on top of season ticket cost,we maybe smallest club in the spl but our season ticket and ticket prices for games dont refelct this,i think season ticket should have cup games inlcuded for say a extra £30 a season

Family section child season tickets are very cheap at ICT, especially if they are Centenary Club members.  Much less than the standard concession rate.  This is great and encourages families to buy season tickets, but that's why it's such a shock to the system when a game like this comes along.