News
    There is no UNITY without COMM-UNITY : Please sign the petition at change.org CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\ JOIN the Supporters Trust : We need Supporter #TogetherNESS more than ever and to speak with one voice. Join the Trust today CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\

Marius in court?

caley100

Marius has been in trouble wth the local bobbies after being stopped on Shore Street in his car whlie talking on his mobile phone.

Marius did not appear in court personally but his solicitor requested a delay in the until the 1st Sept.

Thought using your phone in the car ( if caught) brought a ?30 fine and 3 points?

Edited by caley100

I reckon when it's time for the court case he'll have a top notch QC costing a packet (Donald Finlay maybe), turn up at the start looking very confident pre case, look like a rabbit caught in headlights for most of the hearing, disappear for long spells and turn up at the end as the sentence aka glory is being handed out. The bill will be enormous, the fine loose change and he will disappear into the sunset!

This scenario was played out in several locations throughout Scotland last year.

My only worry is where he will leave his car parked!

This is a waste of court time!.

Obviously the Bobbys were not ICT fans!

I would have thought all that needed to be done was a soliciters letter to the PF pleading guilty (but pointing that Marius couldn't accept fixed penalty as he has a non uk licence)

He would then just have got a token fine and case would not have gone to court.

It's not like he can't afford it!

Graham

Edited by kiltarlity