LiveBBC coverage ICT-Hamilton.

Charles Bannerman

Just for information, the BBC will have four reporters at the Caledonian Stadium for the Hamilton game tomorrow. I don't know what the arrangements for the Disapora are, but within the UK the arrangements are as follows....

92-95FM (94.0 in the immediate Inverness area) - full match commentary from Scott Davie with summaries from ex Caley Thistle manager John Robertson. This is only available in the Highlands and Islands within the area served by the Inverness local news bulletins during the week.

103.5-105FM (104.9 around Inverness) - Open all Mics from grounds across the land, including Jim Spence at the Caledonian Stadium, which will bring the highlights as they happen to the whole of Scotland.

TV - BBC1 Scotland - 4:30 to full time. Updates and a full time report from me in a revamped Sportscene programme which will have more match coverage than before.

As far as I understand this is the kind of "during the game" coverage which will be the norm for the coming season. The aforementioned Disaporate are, however, effectively in the hands of the opposing clubs (if I understand Scotty's previous drift properly.)

Enjoy.

Won't know if I can get the coverage until the links go up or not .... they used to be up several days beforehand with a disclaimer to say "only available in UK" for games we wouldnt get. Be nice if they still did that so I could plan my weekend (or look for alternatives :rotflmao:)

The open-mic was sometimes available to overseas listeners and sometimes not, hopefully the rules surrounding that are clearer now. Its not perfect, but at the end of the day, its decent enough if you cant get live coverage of the actual game. I even hear your dulcet tones from time to time Charles even if you are somewhat more refined than some of the ones screaming "goal at <insert ground>".

Four reporters and same old Beeb coverage!! Waste of tax payers money if you ask me!

Boring!!!

Frank

Be thankful you can actually get something each week .... I would be !!!