FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hi Highlands,Hi Inverness

Guest CiaoInverness

Guest CiaoInverness

I'm italian, I live in Rome and I felt in love with Scotland and above with Gh?idhealtachd (is it correct?) and for their capital...Inverness..

First of all...sorry for my english..

Why am I writing to you? Because last summer I spent my holidays in UK, above all in Scotland (like in 2002)...in Inverness I met the most special people of a people, like Scottish, that is just so special...

And I love football and proud fans...not violent fans but lovers of their colours..I visited your stadium...so little but so big for warmth that it can emit..there I recovered one thing that the rich italian football has lost....the pure love for the game...

From Italy a new fan for Inverness..good luck for your season...I saw you from far...but a piece of my hearth is there..

Bye for everybody..this is my wish in italian language "non mollare mai, forza Inverness CT!"

Guest CiaoInverness

Hi ICTodd!

I saw the League Table....and the next match is not easy..but you're not Celtic or Rangers like I'm not Milan or Juventus (I'm a fan of Roma!), so for what we are a fan? For the love of our city and/or for the wish to show our identity and what that we are! We are proud also in a bad period...There's always a daybreak for a new era...that will come soon!

Good night!

Guest CiaoInverness

Hi everybody!

First of all thanks to everybody for welcome...

In particular to clacher_holiday2....my journey in Scotland was wonderful...for people, for landscape, etc...I wanted to go there for Scotland-Italy (rugby) but my friends said "no" at the last minute....but I'll come back..

To Ronaldo...I play football yet, but in a unprofessional league of our football association (FIGC)...now I'm 28 and for studying I left a professional team at 16 years old...I begin again to play at 22 years old only for passion and with so much little time to spend for playing...

But If I could, I would come to play and to live in your great country...Can you find a job for me? :rotflmao:

Guest CiaoInverness

Pele I don't know if I can be better or no...

I know one thing...I read that Barrowman played with Ross County (I stayed also in their stadium, because I slept in the camping near it)....Is there competition between Inverness and Dingwall? I don't know if for you it's the same that for me...but....I wouldn't buy a player that have played with Lazio (I'm a fan of Roma) also if he a great player... :rotflmao:

Guest CiaoInverness

1) I tifosi odiano questi giocatori? (Fans hate these players?)

o (or)

2) Odi i tifosi? (You hate fans?)

If you wanted to say number 1, you had to say "....i tifosi li odiano"

If you wanted to say number 2, you had to say "...io odio i tifosi".

Ti piace l'italiano? Com'? che scrivi in italiano?

Guest CiaoInverness

Great!!! Anyway your italian is always better than my english that I have studied at school for many years :rotflmao:

I understand!The fans are right! But...who are yours competitors? One of this I understand Ross County and then?

And is there a song or hymn that you shout at stadium?