FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ict -v- St Mirren : Matchday Thread

Scotty

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Think Butch prefers a small nippy striker with a tall striker so that would explain the possiblity if playing Barrowman, I can see him starting next week.

I would say Morais & Wood or Morais & Rooney

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well one would have to conclude that Mr Barrowman is obviously doing something right in training, which is encouraging and the reason he nearly started yesterday.

Similarities perhaps to the situation with Rory?

Game on Alba just now, and Morais first goal is a peach. Long ball from Munro, lovely one touch from Proctor to Imrie to Morais to the back of the net, a ferkin beauty.

Sky 168

All has become clear now, Dargo tried to head the ball, fluffed it, and knocked it with his feet onto a stunned Lionel who poked out a leg and the ball rolled into the path of Dorman.

The rest is history, we won 2-1

Edited by themann4thejob

Game on Alba just now, and Morais first goal is a peach. Long ball from Munro, lovely one touch from Proctor to Imrie to Morais to the back of the net, a ferkin beauty.

Yes, a cracker. All volleys, worthy of Brazil at their best. The second had a hint of the Wyness how he managed to find a gap by bending it round two defenders and into a letterbox in the corner of the goal. Morais must start!

He was probably inches away from connecting properly, but the ball skimmed across the face of the goal and ended up well wide. Lets not forget that Imrie had one cleared off the line and another shot flashed a foot wide with the keeper stranded on both occasions.

I say we deserved to win although we made hard work of it in the end by sitting deeper and deeper, such is the nature of the beast.

The second was also a good goal, he shaped to pass across the box but hit it early with power and accuracy right into the bottom corner. I think that caught out Howard who was expecting a ball laid into the area, like the rest of the North Stand, but no, he arrowed it home perfectly.

Suuuuuperb.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Not that anyone will be slightly interested but out of the 93 mins played on Saturday the ball was in play for only 43 mins.

What the feck that mean??? :rotflmao: