Semi Final Between The Pars And Falkirk

buffy

Howdy folks

Thought I would dander in for a wee keek at all things Caley Thistle and ask if you fancy getting behind oor team for the semi final game next Sunday...

I dinnae mean going to the game of course lol unless ye fancy a long walk, but to be there in spirit.

Not that I'm on here advertising dafc.net's excellent updating service ahem hosted by a couple of folk from our website (ahem...) but just thinking aboot ye aw at this summery time of year. (If ye believe that you'll believe anything!)

I'll shoot the boots aff ye if yer pandering to the "ither side" mind. ;D

I've been up in Inversneckie a few times now this past couple of months with visits to Dingwall (and more to come next season yippeeeee (I dinnae mind the first divison honestly!) and anyway would like to say good luck and yer no gaun doon!

Mon ICT! and ra Paaars :rotflmao:

Toodles

Buffy x [/colour]

ask if you fancy getting behind oor team for the semi final game next Sunday...

yes, and i was soo close in getting a ticket. :rotflmao:

ooh and did u enjoy the game on saturday, my mate went there, he was staying at mine over the weekend because of that fixture

Edited by stevenwebster

Buffy's lost her pinkness.

Aye I tried to put the pink font in Ally but it didnt work :thumb04:

StevenWebster.. aye that'll be Andy I yer talking about... surprised to see him at the end of the game..these days he's usually oot by halftime courtesy of the local police force lol

Twas a good game. :rotflmao:

Buffy x[/colour]

StevenWebster.. aye that'll be Andy I yer talking about... surprised to see him at the end of the game..these days he's usually oot by halftime courtesy of the local police force lol

:thumb04: Good Guess :rotflmao:

While I'd normally support the Pars against Falkirk, this time around I wouldn't mind if the Bairns progressed.

The prospect of a Hampden final might just disteact them from the bread and butter business of scrapping to remain in the SPL.

Given that we were once the underdogs from the 1st Division in 2003 and 04 then i only find it appropriate to support the likes of Dunfermline who progress this far. Good luck to them.

While I'd normally support the Pars against Falkirk, this time around I wouldn't mind if the Bairns progressed.

The prospect of a Hampden final might just disteact them from the bread and butter business of scrapping to remain in the SPL.

Aye theres that way of looking at it but i hope Dunfirmline win & Graham Bayne to score winning goal !

They might no be so smug when they come up here :rotflmao:

If Falkirk do go through, wouldn't they want to rest some of there "good" players. So that means we are playing the young ones, and Pressley :thumb04:

But i still want Dunfermline to win :rotflmao:

Edited by stevenwebster

Guest Muir-Jaggie

If falkirk reach the final i cant see them resting any key players. I think they would rather be in the SPL next season than win a cup

Falkirk will be without suspended defender Steven Pressley for the Scottish Cup semi-final at Hampden. Steve Lovell is sidelined with a knee injury and there are fitness concerns over Mark Stewart and Carl Finnigan.

Dunfermline defender Greg Shields is out for the rest of the season after damaging a calf tendon.

Scott Muirhead, Kevin Harper, Graeme Holmes and player-boss Jim McIntyre are also injured and Jamie Mole is doubtful but captain Scott Wilson should be fit.

BBC WEBSITE