FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Away Top

Linwoodictsc

Wait until the Summer.

New Inverness Caley Thistle tops are going on sale. Supposidly very smart. I would wait if you wanting the newer version.

i've tried on the offical club site to get an away top but it's only XXL and bigger but that's too big.

anybody know where i can get one?

ie sports shops in Inverness with a website if possible.

cheers

If you live in Linwood, try Greaves on Gordon Street in Glasgow City Centre. They might not have any in stock, but they are usually able to supply them.

Whilst I remember, if it is the black one, are they not stupidly small anyway, hence you have to go for a bigger size?

Edited by EWS

i've tried on the offical club site to get an away top but it's only XXL and bigger but that's too big.

anybody know where i can get one?

ie sports shops in Inverness with a website if possible.

cheers

If you live in Linwood, try Greaves on Gordon Street in Glasgow City Centre. They might not have any in stock, but they are usually able to supply them.

Whilst I remember, if it is the black one, are they not stupidly small anyway, hence you have to go for a bigger size?

cheers i'll try them, but i'll be waiting till next season now........... :rotflmao:

Guest Mahonio

New Inverness Caley Thistle tops are going on sale

Are we getting new home and away strips or is it only the away one?

Do you have any idea of when in the summer they will be out mate?

New Inverness Caley Thistle tops are going on sale

Are we getting new home and away strips or is it only the away one?

Do you have any idea of when in the summer they will be out mate?

No, just the away tops and if its like previos seasons, i think the home top will change next season.

Not sure when its official on sale but should be around the start of July or end of June. I think thats about the time the home kit came out last season.

Thanks but where can i have a look at the design which you say is Smart?

iv been told it's smart. Havent seen it myself. The design is on the forum tho. I dont know which one.

http://community.caleythistleonline.com/in...showtopic=10601

Edited by caleymad