Team Fer Muvversmell

Esson

Tokely Mihadjuks Munro Hastings

Morais Black Kerr Imrie

Foran Odhiambo

Esson has to play to often today Mikey wasnt aware of players wanting him to throw it out and as ever did not come for one cross. Zadi has to go he was lucky to get away with all his errors today and i thought Proctor was on the whole useless.

Esson has to play to often today Mikey wasnt aware of players wanting him to throw it out and as ever did not come for one cross.

I thought it was the opposite. Proctor and Zadi didn't have the confidence to come and take the ball, Ikey was screaming for the fullbacks to get wide so he could through it out to them. Anyway here's my team.

Fraser

Proctor Tokely Munro McBain

Morais Kerr Black Imrie

Barrowman Foran

I'll get stick for Barrowman but I feel that if he plays with a good experienced striker and gets half decent service he can score goals.

Edited by Hiro

Why does everyone pick McBain at left back he's f***n hopeless?

Because Lionel is even worse than f***n hopeless.

What he said - and also the fact that at left back McBain can't hide and he played well there earlier in the season.

What he said - and also the fact that at left back McBain can't hide and he played well there earlier in the season.

That's right.... He had a good game there once - which is more than can be said for several others...

--------------esson----------------

tokely pavels munro hastings

proctor black kerr imrie

----foran --- morais

(with vigurs and barrowman on after an hour after imrie and morais have ran themselves into the ground!)

lionel proved himself - yet again - to be a horrific liability which we cannot afford, as has already been said. Hamilton knew this from the off today and took advantage right from the start, whereas play was barely near proc for first half.

---------------Fraser--------------

Proctor--Tokely---Munro---Djebi-zadi

Morias----Kerr-----Black----Imrie----

----------Rooney----Foran----------

With that team 3 points

Fraser

Proctor Mihadjuks Munro Tokely Proctor

Imrie Kerr Black Morais

Foran

With that team a point

What should we be looking for at the Motherwell game 3 points or just 1??? Motherwell dont really have anything to play for and there already safe from the drop. So will Mark McGhee field a team full on young players or will he be trying to win all the remaining games....

---------------Esson--------------

Proctor--Tokely---Munro---Djebi-zadi

McBain----Kerr-----Black----Imrie----

----------Morais----Foran----------

Dont know how close or identical this is to todays line-up, cant remember.

I am also in agreement about Barrowman...id like to see him on after an hour and give him something. Partnering a decent striker like Foran would be good for the guy. McBain needs to get back to being noticed like he was last week, otherwise he'll be axed aswell.

Fir Park pitch normally shocking and we need a result no need play attacking which makes it a 5-4-1 from me

Fraser

Imrie Kerr Black Morais

Foran

Has Proctor got a twin brother?

Fir Park pitch normally shocking and we need a result no need play attacking which makes it a 5-4-1 from me

Fraser

Imrie Kerr Black Morais

Foran

Has Proctor got a twin brother?

aye, the good twin was the Proctor that scored against Hibs, the evil twin is the Proctor that played today.

----------------------------------------------------- Fraser -------------------------------------------------

------ Proctor -------------------- Tokely -------------------------- Munro ------------ Hastings -------

----------------------------------------------------- McBain ------------------------------------------------

------------------ Kerr ----------------------------- Black ----------------------- Imrie ------------------

----------------------------------------------------- Morais -------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------ Foran -------------------------------------------------