FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

What the feck has happened

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

I have been totally out of touch and I admit that I cant be ersed reading through all the posts BUT how the feck is Golly back, the useless Mountie dumped and Zadi benched - feckin great news. I did actually advise TB in regard to this but what feckin happened ?

And why all the TB outcry ? Was it becos of the Tink result ? I actually feel that he is beginning to build something.

First off Johndo, I think the Mountie went of his own fruition in order to secure his international status. Second, I think Gollie is going to be the new messiah. Dont know where it all leaves Lionel though. Third, there are people who'll moan about TB just because he likes red wine.

First off Johndo, I think the Mountie went of his own fruition in order to secure his international status. Second, I think Gollie is going to be the new messiah. Dont know where it all leaves Lionel though. Third, there are people who'll moan about TB just because he likes red wine.

The Mountie left to escape the warth of Caley 100 - great TB quote in the P&J:

Butcher is heartened by their progress, but will not alter his team needlessly.

He added: ?You don?t want to make too many changes as the players are still learning about each other.

?Playing in the First Division is new to everyone here, even the players that played at this level before.

?The squad has changed dramatically from last year and they will gradually get better. We have a good group that is really gelling well and growing together, we are delighted with it so far, but we know the best is yet to come.?

He is beginning to act and sound more like me every day. :)

IHE we missed you. As to what has been happening you missed Scottys birthday! TB seems to have lots jobs including Scotland, the tv and managing us. The youngsters won the NOS Cup. Golly defo is the new messiah and Lionel has become public enemy No 1 with some. Oh and we get a chance at revenge against you know who sooner than we thought. Good to catch up.

Listen you cant fool me - most of you cant stand me - it is just that the Coatbridge United ersehole has amused peeple too much - he has to be ersehole of the year hasnt he ?

I thought Jimmy had a good day at Dumbfarmlife - what the feck happened - did he take on the advice of Renegade ?

Listen you cant fool me - most of you cant stand me - it is just that the Coatbridge United ersehole has amused peeple too much - he has to be ersehole of the year hasnt he ?

I thought Jimmy had a good day at Dumbfarmlife - what the feck happened - did he take on the advice of Renegade ?

Took his advice too literally, he played like a Samoan rugby player