FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Cup Final Team

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

I hope TB will see this as a "one-off" game making a few changes and trying something a wee bit different.

Esson

Proctor Tokely Munro McBain

Ross Duncan Foran Djebi-Zadi

Imrie Rooney

Allison, Hayes, Cox, Barroman, Gollabeck

Don't agree Johnsboy. This is a game we want/need to win and I would more or less go with the same team as we have been doing the past few weeks. Would drop Bulvitus if we had a ready made replacement but think we would loase more than we gain by shift Tokley to centre back. Only other change I would make is Hayes for Imrie and Sanchez has to start as he gives us different options.

Esson

Tokely Bulvitis Munro Golabek

Proctor Duncan

Hayes Sanchez Foran

Rooney

Subs: Allison, Djebi-Zadi, Cox, Imrie, Odhiambo

We need 5 in midfield to match their quality players I think, either Proctor or Duncan will have to be keeping tabs on that c*nt Harkins as he's got the ability to be a match winner for them. Also when counter attacking, I would have Hayes, Sanchez and Foran getting up to support Rooney, with Sanchez playing as our creative midfielder. Looking for him to get the ball to feet, play the neat balls through to Rooney, or try link up with Hayes to use his pace out wide.

Bully will need to be on top of his game to stop Leigh Griffiths getting a sniff in. This could be too much for him and cause our defence problems covering for him, however it's a risk that has to be taken IMO, as we've no decent replacement at CB. Butcher will need to get him told before the game there is no room for passengers here. Either that or LatviaMan gets on the blower to him.

Eric and Imrie to come on at some point in the second half, in place of Foran and Rooney to inject some pace up against tired Scumdee legs. :)

Looking forward to this one, should be a good day out.. :lol:

O2B..

Edit: Read Hearach's post and forgot about Eric..

Edited by ICTFCkev

Is Eric injured? I would have him on bench at the very least. Also Hayes to be a starter. And Lionel involved somewhere just to confuse the dark blues.

Must agree with this, we can't see the overhead kick into the net (No, not ours!!) if he is not on the park.

Unleash him from the bench and see him goooooo!!

-------------------ESSON--------------------

TOKELY------BULVITIS------MUNRO-----GOLABEK

-------------PROCTOR------DUNCAN------------

--HAYES------------SANCHEZ--------------FORAN

-------------------ODHIAMBO------------------

Subs: Allison, Cox, McBain, Rooney, Imrie

Eric and Johny deserve to started for the shift they put in against Airdrie.