FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hargreaves and Dods

Yngwie

For the first and last time, I can see a similarity between Manchester Utd and Dundee Utd!

From BBC :

Bayern Munich have claimed they will report Manchester United to football's world governing body Fifa unless they end their pursuit of Owen Hargreaves. United have confirmed they want to sign the 25-year-old midfielder, who has also stated his desire to join them.

Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has warned United to cease their interest or "we will turn to Fifa".

"A club may only contact a player when the club holding his contract agrees to it," he told German newspaper tz.

England international Hargreaves has a contract with Bayern running until 2010.

And Bayern have already made it clear they expect it to be honoured.

The German club's general manager Uli Hoeness said: "Hargreaves is well advised to keep quiet. I can't understand that after two discussions he is still forcing the issue."

Ferguson has already admitted Bayern have so far resisted their attempts to add Hargreaves, saying: "We are trying hard but Bayern are proving very stubborn and resistant, which I can understand."