Motherwell Cup ****game on****

tm4tj

No, latest news on official site is Eric scoring against Airdrie a month ago, give them time.

They were not aware a pitch inspection was taking place, but upon asking the chairman he confirmed the game was going ahead.............unless he does not know of a pitch inspection either.

Thats the one, look to the link on the left, NEWS, it drops down to give you two options, ICT NEWS, or THE DUGOUT

The ICT news is about the club, centenary/games on/off etc

The dugout should be about what is happening on the pitch/injuries/signings etc, it is sadly lacking. Our official site is the worst in the SFL for any information regarding players.

Thought I had better add, that although the game is on (mfr just confirmed as well), I presume the club are still looking for assistance to grit the surrounding car parks etc.

We can delete Lionel now as I believe he will be suspended for his sending off against Falkirk in last seasons cup defeat................unless of course we use Dunfermlines team of scrutineers.