FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

France V Scotland - venue announced

Scotty

Both are similar in design (bowl type stadia). Stade de france has an 80,000 capacity whilst parc de princes has 49,000. Would depend on ticket allocation for tartan army as to which was the better. The parc may have the better atmosphere but I think we'd get enough travelling to make an impact on the stade.

Wish to **** the I Ties would announce their venue so I can make arrangements for that one.

Nice one.

The Parc is a great stadium to watch football in.  Generally a much better atmosphere than the Stade de France which is impressive but a bit too cavernous.

I'd guess the SFA will get about 5,000 tickets.  Not sure how that'll work as the away section holds a lot less than that.  They might allocate a bit of the adjacent main stand.

I'll be somewhere in the home end as per 5-0 game at Stade de France. 

Just need to sort out my contract extension on Monday  :001:

I guess chez ymip is going to be rather busy that week!

By the sound of it the Parc de Prince is more atmospheric but surely the stadium with 30,000 more seats should get the go-ahead for a game that will be high-demand for tickets? :024: