FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Transfer Activity

Guest Mahonio

Although this is not a thread/forum section for speculation I can't help but resist a Little(you'll get the pun soon enough)

According to the Highland News report that George Fraser is to step down, it also reported funds would be released to Lord Terry.

Now I've thought about it and it's probably cover at RB and another striker thats needed overall (Although current injuries to the midfield area might dictate otherwise). Obviously it would be highly unlikely that we'd bring in 2 players. Just not going to happen. However I have heard it mentioned that Rangers are looking to get Andy Little out on loan and I dont think he'd be a bad shout.

Capable of playing at RB and upfront he'd be a versatile addition to the squad. He also has the added bonus of being a current Northern Ireland full international. As we've just lost our 2 main wingers I'm fairly confident in my knowledge that he can play as a right midfielder also. He has always been highly rated at Rangers but their strength in depth at RB and up front have limited opportunity as well as the occasionally poorly timed injury. He is 22 so still quite young but not completely raw.

I reckon a loan deal for even 6 months would be good, even just to cover our injury crisis until everyone is back.

You get the dodgy pun now?

No thanks . If he cant force his way into the weakest Rankers squad in years he aint good enough for ICT .

Oh yes because we can be that selective about our players?! He's obviously got some talent to have been kept on to 22 years of age, and it wasn't all that long ago Smith put him in at right back against Celtic (though his game was ruined by injury early on) Particularly when Rangers are fairly strong in the right back area and have an abundance of forwards who cant get in the team (James Beattie, David Healy).

To say that because he hasn't forced himself into the league champions 1st team is hardly a slate on the player really, even if Rangers are 'weak'. They are sitting at the top of the table right now so they cant be all that bad. We are near the bottom (though hopefully not for long), henceforth it stands to reason that he might, just might, be capable of playing at our level. No?

• Agree 1

Great shout Tichy_Blacks_Back!!

I thot releasing Sanchez was stupid in the first place but unfortunately isn't he playing in Turkey nw??

Think your confused with Odhiambo, Sanchez was training with Wellington Phoenix, dont know if he signed for them or not.

Think your confused with Odhiambo, Sanchez was training with Wellington Phoenix, dont know if he signed for them or not.

Trial extended after he suffered a muscle tear. Came off the bench and scored at the weekend in a friendly and seems to be in line for a contract offer. Billy Mehmet was also on trial with them but didn't make the grade.

Its been reported that Rangers want both Kyle Hutton and Andy Little to be sent out on loan until at least January by tomorrow.......2 players i would be pleased to have here. Chances it could be us?

I`m sure TB will avoid the Rangers connection - he / we would want players who are desperate to prove themselves - not ``big time charlies`` looking for a game to massage their ego`s

Yeah, cause St Mirren really suffered by bringing in Charlie Adam on loan from Rangers! That's a crazy comment Ten4 - how can you say someone is a "big time charlie" simply because they play for the champions of Scotland. Would you turn down Steve Davis as well if he falls out of favour? I'd be happy to have Rangers and Celtic rejects like Cillian Sheridan or Charlie Adam. It all depends on what they can do for ICT, not what jersey they once put on in Glasgow.

• Agree 3

Yeah, cause St Mirren really suffered by bringing in Charlie Adam on loan from Rangers! That's a crazy comment Ten4 - how can you say someone is a "big time charlie" simply because they play for the champions of Scotland. Would you turn down Steve Davis as well if he falls out of favour? I'd be happy to have Rangers and Celtic rejects like Cillian Sheridan or Charlie Adam. It all depends on what they can do for ICT, not what jersey they once put on in Glasgow.

Bajram Fetai much?...

Bajram Fetai much?...

Fetai didn't even get a sniff at the Rangers first team squad unlike Hutton and Little. I completely agree with Starchief here.

Little would be a great signing on loan, he has proven that he has great potential at SPL level and has also shown versatility on the field as well, would be delighted to have him at ICT.

Bajram Fetai much?...

Didn't say sign everyone from the Old Firm, I said don't write them off just because they're from the Old Firm. Who they played for is irrelevant if they can do a job for ICT.

Dargo: 2010-11 32 league appearances - 3 goals...and not much to speak of before that. I suspect his time is past and we'd end up with a player a shadow of himself. A lot worse than even Wyness towards the end of his ICT time.

Bajram Fetai much?...

Barry Robson

Mark Brown

Nuffsaid.

Terry is hoping to add a midfielder and a striker today

i certainly hope he can, we are very stretched at the moment and with Jones, Doran and Hayes all being injured for a considerable amount of time then we need reinforcements

Just out of interest, would anybody take Dargo back? He's currently without a club and I know he's getting on a bit but he was brilliant when he played against us in the 3-3 game last season.

At the age of 33 i dont see Terry taking him, from the players weve signed already this summer i thinks its clear Terry is looking for younger players.

I wouldn't have him back, just wondeing what people thought of the idea. i see Leicester have just released a striker, Leon Crncic (I think thats how to spell it) Slovenian, capped at under 21 level, 6"1. Not exactly a proven goalscorer and never played for Leicester according to Wiki. Surely couldn't be worse than Barrowman?

I wouldn't have him back, just wondeing what people thought of the idea. i see Leicester have just released a striker, Leon Crncic (I think thats how to spell it) Slovenian, capped at under 21 level, 6"1. Not exactly a proven goalscorer and never played for Leicester according to Wiki. Surely couldn't be worse than Barrowman?

If he's ex Leicester he will be on his way no doubt, we already have 3 ex Leicester players on our books.

'CaleyJagsMad' saying on twitter that Tery Butcher looking at freed Aberdeen striker Michael Paton

No idea if any credence to the 'tweet'

I hope he's matured a bit in the last year, the trouble with having such a young squad is they can go astray too easily. We need a few old heads to steady the ship.

My link

'CaleyJagsMad' saying on twitter that Tery Butcher looking at freed Aberdeen striker Michael Paton

No idea if any credence to the 'tweet'

I hope he's matured a bit in the last year, the trouble with having such a young squad is they can go astray too easily. We need a few old heads to steady the ship.

My link

I didnt realise that it was Paton that was involved in that incident

as you say, hope he has matured, if we are indeed interested in him

just seen this on a live transfer update ticker thingymajigger, no sources but interesting nonetheless:

A rival live chat has rumous of Kyle Hutton and John Fleck going on loan to Inverness (other Twitter rumours say that Hutton could be going to St Mirren/Partick)

Would certainly take John Fleck