FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Black a liability

EWS

Get him out of this club.  Sell him.  He does not bring enough to the team and I cannot remember the last time he finished a game without being booked.  And now with this crap happening at Falkirk I don't think we need him.

Get him out and get some cash for him.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SHOWADZ 65

Surely this is now the final straw for Black. He has been nothing but a liability to the club since day 1 and yet Charlie insists on playing him.

Today we went in at half time 3 goals and one man down with absolutely no chance of getting anything out of the game.

Get rid of Black now.

unfortuanatly, as much as i think black was maybe the best prospect this club has had since robson if not better, it is time he moved on as he has not played well since last year and his form has gone. its a real shame as he used to give us something completly different and i was a huge fan

dont care how good he is, or how nice he is off the park - 21 yellows and 1 red in less than a season and a half means he has to go, or at the very least be dropped for a very long time, especially as most of these bookings are for temper.

If he wants to behave like a kid, let him train with them

Guest Suspicious Mind

dont care how good he is, or how nice he is off the park - 21 yellows and 1 red in less than a season and a half means he has to go, or at the very least be dropped for a very long time, especially as most of these bookings are for temper.

If he wants to behave like a kid, let him train with them

Scotty

Wouldn't even let him near the kids. Attitude stinks, time to go!

Black has to be severely punished for this one.

I don't mind if he gets a yellow for a robust challenge here and there, but when its for picking the ball up and booting it away right in front of the ref, as if to say "Go on then, send me off", then there is no place for him in our team.

Edit : just seen the footage. Just after the half-time whistle went, he drop-kicked the ball from the centre circle to one of the goals. The ref gives him a yellow. As Blackie gets to the touchline, he picks up another ball and does exactly the same thing. He tried to argue that the 2nd one was not the match ball, it was actually for the half-time youngsters game, and he just getting it on to the pitch for them. Perhaps it could be seen as harsh, but what stupid thing to do, it gave the ref an easy opportunity to book him again.

Tells a story the fact we were played better football the second half without him...

complete idiot... never been so angry with an ICT player

For the remaining 10 players on the park... well done for never giving up and fighting to make the score respectable when it could of quite easily been a rought  :025:

Guest dado123

Hi there, I am a diehard gers fan though i do have a wee soft spot for caley. I just wanted to say that caley would do much better with that idiot Black out of the club. He does nothing but bring disgrace to the club.

Take a step back everyone, the game had gone before Black fxxked up lets not look for another scapegoat the truth is its a bad result after a great night Wednesday now the team gotta focus on new years day get this out of the system, CC should now be looking to get this team to bounce straight back to winning ways at the TCS.

Black has lost it, simple as :008: :008: :008:

Not just about today but he constantly lunges in with 2 feet which would suggest that on most of theese occasions he is worked up and trying to injure the player if he does'nt get the ball.

It was seen with the Motherwell game where he crocked the boy out, the other week at Dunfermline throwing his toys out of the pram when he was subbed, and today was another occasion where hes just showing what a spoilt brat he is :018:

His off the pitch problems are the same the man is a wannabe star, walking about like he's the number one, his nights out in edinburgh after away games, no doubt he may become the star he wants to be, he has the potential away from the tackling, but to do that he has to get his act together.

Once he curbs his attitude the better for him and the club. rather than see him go i would like to see him being given time out of the side to sort himself out.

his disciplinary record is attrocious for the end of the season let alone the end of December.

Good luck to him  :021: but FFS get it sorted out Black!

Take a step back everyone, the game had gone before Black fxxked up lets not look for another scapegoat

Dmacca - while you are probably right, there is absolutely no excuse for what he did today and we would have had more chance with 11 players on the park than 10 - even if one of the 11 was not Black.

This player has crippled Charlie Christie's game plan once too often and has to go - either to the reserves for a lengthy period or out of the club completely. CC gets criticised for his gameplans and sometimes for his subs but he routinely has to use one of his 3 options to merely keep 11 players on the park because the little nyaff is acting up and has to be taken off before being sent off. We may not have won it today because of Stokes/Latapy but Black didnt help with his infantile antics.

Take a step back everyone, the game had gone before Black fxxked up lets not look for another scapegoat the truth is its a bad result after a great night Wednesday now the team gotta focus on new years day get this out of the system, CC should now be looking to get this team to bounce straight back to winning ways at the TCS.

that's not the point, he let down his team mates,who had to play out the remaining 45 minutes and more importantly the fans that had travelled and paid money to watch the team play.  IF it was a bad tackle on te pitch then I could maybe understand it but he gave up, pure and simple and ICT don't need players like that.. someone needs to show him there are consequences for his actions because at the moment he is acting like a kid that's lost his rattle

Scotty fair comment and i do agree Black seems to lack control, but i don't want to see him become the scapegoat for what after all was a game lost well before he succumbed to his usual self destruct liabilities, I'm as well cheesed of by todays result as anyone else but look at the whole story, even if it means responding tomorrow once time has allowed for a more balanced opinion.

The team needs to make ammends for todays result fast roll on Monday.

Ok guys what do you care more about? Another loss or a renegade player who today lossed it after the game was lost, i agree whole heartedly with what is said about Black but on the other hand flair players always seem to have an edge, seems to go hand in hand im afraid.

I've not been Blackie's biggest fan but I'm surprised at the turnaround in opinions since the last game. I was at the game and part of me says he's finished, but part of me says he needs a spell in the reserves till he sees what he's missing. He'll get a ban anyway so he'll lose his place.

For the record he never crocked the boy against Motherwell, the guy was booked for the challenge on Black in which he injured himself.

It was Brew who pitched him into the team as a regular. I would have used him more sparingly as he's still very young.

Guest CaleyJaggy

I like a combatitive player as much as the next guy but when the player cannot focus his energy into positive actions for a team then something really needs to be done to curb these tendencies.  When Black first got a shout in the first team his aggresiveness was a plus point in the Spl as every team needs someone like that to win challenges, he went in for reckless challenges and was fortunate not to be sent off several times because of this.  The start of this season he seemed to be shying out of making these types of tackles and I thought that maybe someone had had a word in his ear about being a bit more savy when it came down to the game.  Recently though his actions have been that of someone who seems to be out to get the player as well as if not more than the ball, the Dunfermline match is a case in point with his lunging tackle, he was might fortunate to stay on the pitch because when I saw the replay it was a shocking challenge that could have seriously injured both players involved (sorry cannot remember the Pars players name).  If I remeber correctly there have been several occasions whereas Black has lunged at someone and injured himself for several games.  So there his attitude has affected the team for more than the 90 minutes that he is playing.

Now don't get me wrong I like Black and enjoy seeing him play for us, but, he needs to sort himself out PDQ or he will end up seriously hurting himself or someone else and I would not like to see that for one second.

Anyway Roll on the New Year and St Mirren, let's get a good performance and, more importantly, another 3 points on the board