FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

fundraiser... two word story

f*ballers wife

oh my!!!

not been on for a wee while, cos i'm a busy virgin....  :023:

read the posts from the last time i was on.... i just LOVE that thread!  whoever started it should be knighted!  :014:

which one of you out there fancies typing the whole thing up,

which one of you out there has a printing firm to print it all bonny

how many of us would buy a copy to help raise money for the trust or cancer reserch or  ..... whatever! i know i would!!!

There would be the question royalty payments to some of that thread's major contributors.... :018:

I reckon around ?50 per post would be appropriate for all those who have in excess of 100 posts....

I'll be quite happy for any left-overs to go to charity..  :014:

There would be the question royalty payments to some of that thread's major contributors.... :018:

nahh, all contents of this site become the property of caleythistleonline.com when you post ..... unless of course its dodgy, then its still yours  :015: :015: :015:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

oh my!!!

should have done it at the stroke of midnight in the 31st dec.

hows about when it gets to 5000 posts, we could ask those wonderful mod chaps to close it and we could then start the sequil.

anyone wish to type it up with me?  over a large glass of , erm, juice?  or a nice, hot, creamy, erm.... latte?  :023: