FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

CONSPIRACY THEORY!

Guest loyal_army

Guest loyal_army

i know why Caley have been doing so sh*te recently. I know all the answers!!  :015:...

The players themselves have worked out that they will get more money playing in the bottom 6; than if they get into the top 6. This is because there is a more likely chance of them getting win bonuses against the "lower" level teams than that of the the top 6 teams -  hence the poor form we've been on recently. Ooooooooohh  :024: Although this is completely oppisite for the club its self. Ooooooooohhh :017:

Yes, this has been mentioned last week by Govan Jaggie.

It's hard to believe though that the club wouldn't have worked out a bonus scheme for reaching the top six that would make that the more appealing target for the players

It's hard to believe though that the club wouldn't have worked out a bonus scheme for reaching the top six that would make that the more appealing target for the players

Wouldn't surprise me in the least.......................

Yes, this has been mentioned last week by Govan Jaggie.

:029: That is called "management" - which we dont have.

i know why Caley have been doing so sh*te recently. I know all the answers!!  :015:...

The players themselves have worked out that they will get more money playing in the bottom 6; than if they get into the top 6. This is because there is a more likely chance of them getting win bonuses against the "lower" level teams than that of the the top 6 teams -  hence the poor form we've been on recently. Ooooooooohh  :024: Although this is completely oppisite for the club its self. Ooooooooohhh :017:

Yes, please do keep up!

• 3 weeks later...

So in theory we are guaranteed a spirited performance on Saturday :022:

That argument is fundamentally flawed as if we'd won our last 10 matches that would have reward the players better than 5 games after the split wouln't it! It would also have put a bigger price on their value to the club and/or prospective transfers/deals. A higher league position gives the club more money in the coffers with which to reward the players or attract new players.