FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Public Address

jaml23

Just who is the guy on the PA system these days - in my mind one word, embarrassing with a capital E.  He has no idea, I mean at the game today he harps up at half time to tell the crowd - its half time and the score is ....  - yea right I just sat through it all, I've heard the ref blow the whistle and guess what even the players know as they are all trooping off the park - anyone else think the same ?

sounded to me as if it was Jud ?  - whoever it was, he was doing Jim Spence's nut in as he was so loud ..... makes a change to actually be able to hear the announcer these days though as that was always one complaint levelled before !

they used to play "I feel good" or "that's the way I like it" when we scored!

the last home game I couldn't even hear the pa!!

he isn't as enthusiastic as the old guy!

where is the old guy??

I want the him back!!

sounded to me as if it was Jud ?  - whoever it was, he was doing Jim Spence's nut in as he was so loud ..... makes a change to actually be able to hear the announcer these days though as that was always one complaint levelled before !

Where was Jim Spence sat ? on his fecking lap  :017: There was some moments when ya could'nt even hear the blasted PA announcer, it was an ear struggling attempt just to hear the teams being read out before the game. Sound levels were up and down like a YoYo there.

And as for the sh1te music played  :029:  liven the fecking place up a bit before the match and at half time!!!

Hearts announcer is the best and they have the best PA System in the SPL IMO!

Is it just me that finds 'The Automatic - Monster song' being played when Nessie comes out cringeworthy ?  :029:

Porter Cabin Shop, Highland League style PA system... at least we know where the club is off the park  :008: :008: :008:

Is it just me that finds 'The Automatic - Monster song' being played when Nessie comes out cringeworthy ?  :029:

Porter Cabin Shop, Highland League style PA system... at least we know where the club is off the park  :008: :008: :008:

i actually think the monster song is very apt for nessie coming on

The Nessie introduction was cringe worthy:

"LETS HAVE A BIG HAND FOR NESSIE!"

*30 second delay before large green mascot stumbles onto the pitch to the sound of Monster and 3 people clapping*

i think the guy is pish,vigurs came on and he says"number 27................................................................

........................iain vigurs"

he didnt even know the players name!get the guy we used to have back,i liked him

Do some people get up in the morning and ask what can we moan about now?  :029:

I suspect that Jud is only dealing with the announcements due to nobody else being willing to. He doesn't exactly have to look for work to do on a match day!

The fault lays with the club for not getting a proper PA in place

Nope have to agree.....the guys yesterday was embarassing.

The half time is bad enough, should the pa not be down there getting a bit of banter with the contestants and trying to create a wee bit of an atmosphere.

Maybe Brew could add a replacement to his summer shopping list?