FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

motherwell game tonight

CaleyP

its unbelievable, every seat at fir park is filled tonight for the game against nancy, when have you ever seen that...we know that clubs in scotland have the fan base so why dont these so-called fans go to every game...what a league the spl would be then if every game had capacity crowds....its such a shame this doesn't happen

Its down to admission price (and the fact its UEFA Cup)....simple as! They charging ?15 for adults tonight. Man City are only charging ?10 for an adult tonight. Motherwell will be back to a few thousand for their next home SPL game

any one fancying caley getting a place next year?

If we could qualify for a European competition that would be a huge achievement, and as and when we got there - and I mean this with no disrespect - we could hardly do worse than the teams outwith the OF that have represented Scotland in the last few years.

Its clear to see why Motherwell are near the bottom of the league.

They were shocking last night.

Their defence was awful, their first touch was terrible and they hoofed the ball forward from the defenders to the strikers omitting the entire midfield and this was only 10 minutes into the game.

They were only a goal down from the first leg - they were not chasing a 2 goal deficit (at the start of the game).

They should have slowed the pace down and taken control of the game instead they flew out of the traps at 100 miles per hour. It was inevitable that they were going to get picked off playing like that.

I'm dissapointed, I like to see all Scottish teams do well in Europe especially the non old firm teams but motherwell really were woeful last night.

I am very pleased that McGhee didn't get the Scotland job as I'm begining to think that last seasons success was a bit of a flash in the pan and that his perhaps not cut out for managing on a bigger stage.

(must add that I have nothing personal against 'well at all - they were just gash last night)

I think I heard BBC say that Scottish clubs have had 10 games in Europe this season: no wins, only 3 goals scored, and all our teams out (barring a Celtic miracle).

So we suddenly we go from our best season in Europe for at least 20 years, to our worst ever.

any one fancying caley getting a place next year?

If we could qualify for a European competition that would be a huge achievement, and as and when we got there - and I mean this with no disrespect - we could hardly do worse than the teams outwith the OF that have represented Scotland in the last few years.

thats bullsh1t scotty,aberdeen did admirably last season with a draw against Bayern and a 4-0 whooping of Copenhagen , dont think we would have.

I think I heard BBC say that Scottish clubs have had 10 games in Europe this season: no wins, only 3 goals scored, and all our teams out (barring a Celtic miracle).

So we suddenly we go from our best season in Europe for at least 20 years, to our worst ever.

They can still make Uefa