FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Rangers VS CALEY

Guest CaleyJAGGIE

Anyone know where I can get a Ticket for the Home end at Ibrox? And do you think it would be safe to wear my Caley Thistle Scarf and cheer us on when we score? :rotflmao:

If we score in the last ten minutes you'll be fine, most of the 'loyal' fans are in the car park by that point.

I am going, can't wait.

Anyone know why I've managed to get away end tickets for Celtic Park on the day in the past but can't do the same for Rangers? It says something about Strathclyde Police on the sticky but I would have assumed the police policy would be the same city wide? I wouldn't know if I could go until Friday afternoon, by which time it'll be too late to get a ticket from the club. Not that Ibrox is ever that enjoyable an atmosphere or view, but I'd like to get to as many games as possible, and I still remember the joy of that Graham Bayne goal a couple of seasons back...

Anyone know why I've managed to get away end tickets for Celtic Park on the day in the past but can't do the same for Rangers? It says something about Strathclyde Police on the sticky but I would have assumed the police policy would be the same city wide? I wouldn't know if I could go until Friday afternoon, by which time it'll be too late to get a ticket from the club. Not that Ibrox is ever that enjoyable an atmosphere or view, but I'd like to get to as many games as possible, and I still remember the joy of that Graham Bayne goal a couple of seasons back...

Apparently its Strathclyde Police policy for BOTH clubs. I seem to remember however that last season or the season before, some tickets were allowed to be sold on the day at a ticket booth away from the turnstiles. Perhaps the Police have tightened up on this, as the info from the club, which was supplied to them by Rangers and Celtic, seems quite clear.

I am not sure how they are handling the return of unsold tickets, sometimes they are sent back in advance via the post, sometimes they are delivered by hand via someone on the team bus. I would suggest you contact Andrina on email (tickets@ictfc.co.uk), explain your situation and ask her if they will still be available the day before. If they are, maybe someone here will pick them up for you and meet you in Glasgow to sort it out .... Its been done before.

i m going down to the game, does anyone know if i will be able to take a drum into ibrox ??

write back please

cheers

I seem to remember the answer to that question being NO! I believe the original BENI enquired and were told that as Rangers fans had a band they wouldn't allow others to take instruments in. RiG can probably enlighten further.

What usually happens is that visitors rip out a couple of seats and bang them together :rotflmao:

Edited by Alex MacLeod

Normally make these games all the time but have to work. Not happy with that!!!!

Drums aint let in but as Rangers have kindly supplied a band that is all the entertainment needed!

Objects can be thrown but not as bad as people say, however getting spat on can be common indeed. Just dont expect help from police or stewards with regards to anything. I lost a wedding ring on my last visit and apart from one very nice steward (from home end) no one gave a dam. Wouldnt even take my detail so they could call if it turned up.

Just all make as much noise a possible and dont be intimidated by them. I will certainly be at the next one on a Wednesday next year.

Now Ernie rushed out into the street

His goldtop in his hand

He said if you want to marry susie

You'll fight for her like a man

Oh why don't we play cards for her

He sneeringly replied

And just to make it interesting

We'll have a shilling on the side

Now Ernie dragged him from his van

And beneath the blazing sun

They stood there face to face

And Ted went for his bun

But Ernie was to quick

Things didn't go the way ted planned

And a strawberry flavoured youghurt

Sent it spinning from his hand

Now Sue she ran between them

And tried to keep them apart

And Ernie pushed her aside

And a rock cake caught him underneath his heart

And he looked up in pained surprise

As the concrete hardened crust

Of a stale pork pie caught him in the eye

And Ernie bit the dust

Poor Ernie (Ernie)

And he drove the fastest milkcart in the west

Me plus 2 will be there. Taking Supporters club buses. As a young fan this is my first visit to Ibrox. My dad says that the area and the people aren't the best (tell me something I don't know), but then again he is a Celtic fan. Looking forward to it a lot :thumb04: . Can anyone tell me what to avoid at Ibrox? :rotflmao: To Rangers for just ?7 for a kids ticket :018: Hope your listening Mike Smith!

Edited by Rankin24

I seem to remember the answer to that question being NO! I believe the original BENI enquired and were told that as Rangers fans had a band they wouldn't allow others to take instruments in. RiG can probably enlighten further.

Pretty much it Alex. I asked Rangers and was told that they had their own band to make a noise for the Home fans and that we wouldn't be allowed to take drums in.

You can certainly try again but I don't recall any success in the past.

Me plus 2 will be there. Taking Supporters club buses. As a young fan this is my first visit to Ibrox. My dad says that the area and the people aren't the best (tell me something I don't know), but then again he is a Celtic fan. Looking forward to it a lot :thumb04: . Can anyone tell me what to avoid at Ibrox? ;) To Rangers for just ?7 for a kids ticket :018: Hope your listening Mike Smith!

My first time at ibrox in all!

:rotflmao:

My dad was speekin to the girls in the shop and they said the home fans didn't throw things at the away fans!!!!

Apparently its Strathclyde Police policy for BOTH clubs. I seem to remember however that last season or the season before, some tickets were allowed to be sold on the day at a ticket booth away from the turnstiles. Perhaps the Police have tightened up on this, as the info from the club, which was supplied to them by Rangers and Celtic, seems quite clear.

I am not sure how they are handling the return of unsold tickets, sometimes they are sent back in advance via the post, sometimes they are delivered by hand via someone on the team bus. I would suggest you contact Andrina on email (tickets@ictfc.co.uk), explain your situation and ask her if they will still be available the day before. If they are, maybe someone here will pick them up for you and meet you in Glasgow to sort it out .... Its been done before.

Cheers Scotty. If I know how I'm fixed early enough on Friday I might give Andrina a shout. Tonight's experience wasn't the most motivating, however...

Take heart people.................a game against the OF on their territory.............always produces a good one.

Tonight the multi million pound team struggled to win the game. Yep it was 2-0 but against a team of, no more than, youth opportunity people???

Rossco's gonna get them!!!