FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

WE WANT TO STAND AT THE FOOTBALL

buffy

Hi guys

I've got my teeth into something else would ye believe..... so.... here it goes.

STAND UP FOR THE PARS is a campaign we have started yesterday to get a small section of terracing back to East End Park, with a hope in the future that we can influence not only the SFL but also the SPL and SFA to inject the atmosphere back into football.

Football grounds have been sanitised by the introduction of all seater stadiums and it is our right as football supporters to be heard and also help our clubs regain the atmosphere created by standing areas.

We have an official online petition - please sign and support our cause. :rotflmao:

http://www.gopetition.co.uk/petitions/stan...r-the-pars.html

It's baby steps for us in Dunfermline, but we hope that we can have standing at ALL football grounds.

The important matters of costs, contractor works, health and safety standards, policing and stewarding will also be covered in our campaign.

Thanks.

Buffy x

Hi guys

I've got my teeth into something else would ye believe..... so.... here it goes.

STAND UP FOR THE PARS is a campaign we have started yesterday to get a small section of terracing back to East End Park, with a hope in the future that we can influence not only the SFL but also the SPL and SFA to inject the atmosphere back into football.

Football grounds have been sanitised by the introduction of all seater stadiums and it is our right as football supporters to be heard and also help our clubs regain the atmosphere created by standing areas.

We have an official online petition - please sign and support our cause. :thumb04:

http://www.gopetition.co.uk/petitions/stan...r-the-pars.html

It's baby steps for us in Dunfermline, but we hope that we can have standing at ALL football grounds.

The important matters of costs, contractor works, health and safety standards, policing and stewarding will also be covered in our campaign.

Thanks.

Buffy x

signed :rotflmao:

good luck with the petition mate

oh, and I see Bayne got another goal today for yiz

Buffy, this campaign has been going on for a while already ..... http://www.standupsitdown.co.uk/

My understanding (and I would genuinely love to be corrected) is that the SUSD campaign has stagnated over the last couple of years.

Fair play to Buffy and co, and I will have no quams signing the petition, but standing at top level football will never return.

Don't know why Dunfermline should have any issue though, pretty sure there's no rule against them having a terrace?

CaleyD - you're absolutely right there. There is a meeting taking place soon between our Chairman and a group of representatives of people who stand on a regular basis at EEP (much to the annoyance of folk who sit behind them and can't see the game).

So this petition we have started is to ask the Club to provide a standing area for all fans who wish to stand, and therefore not block the views of those who wish to sit.

We just want to be given the choice to sit / stand.

We understand completely the wishes of people who want to sit, we're not asking for all seater stadiums to be ignored / turned into all standing stadiums. We just want a small area provided for standing fans - to help bring the atmosphere back to football.

Buffy

You gone of pink Buffy?

LOL

I had the serious hat oan....

But just for you allybally

STAND UP FOR THE PARS :rotflmao:

normal service will resume shortly teehee

Buffy x

• 2 weeks later...