FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dear Craig

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Guest Spectre

?Optimism is denial, so face the facts and move on?

You didnt disagree so the septic sceptre isnt an IHE sceptic. :rotflmao:

You've lost even me with the logic there!

I suggest you wander up the road to the Allardyce Real School of Excellence where they have proved that it is mathematically impossible to lose a game where you keep 11 men on the pitch and behind the ball at all times.

Edited by Spectre

That school has been closed down but RAFT is flourishing - It is probably becos I am the figurehead as my personna seems to attract pupils like flies - a bit like you to a wheelie bin really. A lot of peeple find it so difficult not to communicate with me.

Guest Spectre

I can assure you that A.R.S.E. is flourishing at all levels of football, much to the disgust of lovers of beautiful football.

On the other hand, RAFT, with its one and only Total Width Attack Tactic is doomed to fail because, contrary to common belief, T.W.A.T. is not a panacea for all of man's problems.

You are beginning to sound like me !!

But as Tiger Woods once confided in me ?I think it's an honor to be a role model to one person or maybe more than that. If you are given a chance to be a role model, I think you should always take it because you can influence a person's life in a positive light, and that's what I want to do. That's what it's all about.?

Interesting to note that Andy Barrowman has said he is frustrated at not getting a regular start !!!

Barrowman believes his lack of first-team action has impacted on his form for Inverness this term. He said: ?I don?t think I have started two consecutive games since the first three games of the season. I have only made eight starts in total this season but I just have to get on with it as the manager picks the team he feels is best for each game".

Source: http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.aspx/959838?UserKey=

To be fair to Brewster, the reason that Barrowman is not getting a regular start is that his form doesn't merit it.

And the reasons for Wood and Rooney and Duff and Vigurs ?

You are beginning to sound like me !!

Ya doth protest too much in a paradoxical manner. I suspect that you are secretly chuffed.

To be fair to Brewster, the reason that Barrowman is not getting a regular start is that his form doesn't merit it.

And the reason his form doesn't merit it is that Barrowman is not getting a regular start. The reason that Barrowman is not getting a regular start is that his form doesn't merit it. The reason his form doesn't merit it is that Barrowman is not getting a regular start. The reason that Barrowman is not getting a regular start is that his form doesn't merit it. The reason his form doesn't merit it is that Barrowman is not getting a regular start. The reason that Barrowman is not getting a regular start is that his form doesn't merit it. The reason his form doesn't merit it is that Barrowman is not getting a regular start. The reason that Barrowman is not getting a regular start is that his form doesn't merit it. The reason his form doesn't merit it is that Barrowman is not getting a regular start. The reason that Barrowman is not getting a regular start is that his form doesn't merit it.

I can do that all day.

I love this thread, some good points probably some rubbish too, the banter is superb, but I wonder why it is that some fans get so much into their team that they will not have a bad word said against it, even if its staring then right in the face.

Denial, brushing things under the carpet wont do anyone any good. :rotflmao:

Its true, Tokely has been inconsistent and does get found out defensively at times, but i wouldnt drop him as he offers so much physically to the team at set pieces.

Proctor aint a central defender. I reckon he could be a decent midfield anchor or right sided player easily. He does have good positional sense and is a decent tackler but is far too light weight. Playing on the right of midfield, i reckon would benefit the team more and especially offer Tokely cover which he needs (we are not a top team, our players have limitations. Other players can be used effectively to offer their own attributes and cover up others lacks of.)

I dont have a problem with wingers player on the other side, but its better if they change round more often (starting on their natural side)

Rooney looks a more composed finisher than Wood, but Wood is a ne'er say die grafter. I reckon playing them both together more often could eventually reap rewards.

Duff is part of the future. He should be allowed to forge a partnership with Munro as he's shown he has the ability.

Wyness didnt do enough to earn a new contract last season. Its a shame as he is a legend here. Due to his status with the fans Brewster should have handled it better.

Bayne was a grafter. I think it may have been good for Wood to work with him. In saying that his goal record aint great,and he's in the 1st div now.

We do need a new forward. With experience and pace.

So its so so from me. Brewster hasnt got me totally convinced as the man for the future but there are some positives.

Guest Spectre

Proctor's a stone lighter than Carvalho or Puyol, and taller than the latter. So yes he needs to bulk up a bit for centre back. It's just good to see one comfortable on the ball, prepared to bring it out of defence rather than just hoof it away up the park.