FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

So To The Red Card For Djebi Zadi

tm4tj

I note that there is a bit more slating of Lionel going on. Isnt it not time that we gave him some slack and let him get over it. Lets face it - the man was psychologically damaged by the Brewster regime - his confidence and esteem were rock bottom - he was on the verge of ICT extinction. Yet Terry has breathed life into the deflated baloon and Lionel is beginning to get himself pumped up again. He is loyal, he is brave, he is willing to put his body on the line, he is fit, he has a bit of a pace. OK he is lacking in some of the more technical elements and natural talent but he will not let us down again.

Mark my words cos I am rarely wrong.

Oops - missed ma tea time Olanzapine. :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

Edited by Scotty
edited to remove the ever so predictable personal comments directed at others who have nothing to do with this thread :yawn:

Notice that Lionel did not play in the last reserve game. Usually if a player is out for the next game through suspension then they play in the aforementioned reserve game as Tokely did last season. Also see what happened to Kyle when he got sent off for elbowing Proctor.

Notice that Lionel did not play in the last reserve game. Usually if a player is out for the next game through suspension then they play in the aforementioned reserve game as Tokely did last season. Also see what happened to Kyle when he got sent off for elbowing Proctor.

Immediately suspended until the First Team has played their next game from the scheduled matches? So it appears that he will in fact miss the Killie game then.

But 5th stand, once again you are missing the point, suspended because it was serious foul play/violent conduct, but not the lesser crime of stopping a goal scoring opportunity.

I think the only one to get it right may well be MissICT :thumb04: suspended for the next cup game....maybe :rotflmao:

Appendix 4 is to stop teams using reserve games to use up suspension - it basically means that your ban must be served in first team games.

Red card was for denying a goal scoring opportunity (which he didn't - Finnigan was 2nd favourite to get to the ball).

Compare with McManus' trip on Dargo, just as Dargo was about to shoot - just as much (if not more) of a denial of a goal scoring opportunity. Anyone would think that there were double standards in Scottish Football, or that our refs were gash!

In conclusion, if the beaks follow their own rules (not a given!) Lionel should probably miss the first game of next season's Scottish Cup.

This will be the answer then, it's in the P&J online, obviously Terry has been reading Johndo's texts and despite what he posts on here, he really lubs Lionel and asked for him to remain in the team.

Caley Thistle manager Terry Butcher is ready to keep Lionel Djebi-Zadi in his starting line-up against Kilmarnock on Saturday ? despite the defender?s Scottish Cup red card.

The French left back is not suspended for the Killie game in Inverness after his dismissal in the 1-0 defeat by Falkirk last Saturday.

Richard Hastings took the Djebi-Zadi position ? but Butcher is tempted to stick with the Lyon-born player, who has started all seven games since the Englishman became manager at Caledonian Stadium.

Congratulations MissICT, you were correct all along..........whether you knew it or not, but the answer is the right one.

Lionel to play - P&J

Edited by themann4thejob
adding linky poo

Guest Muir-Jaggie

themann4thejob - did you not doubt her :rotflmao: , maybe you should check your info out first make sure its right lol :thumb04:

my bad

Never doubted her once.................just wondered where the info came from, she is obviously well connected and way ahead of the rest of us.

Have a read through all this bumph and see what you can make of it.

Discipline explained.........aye right.

No, but i think Lionels' suspension will be served in next season's Scottish Cup, thus making him available for Saturday's game.

Just a hunch.

Thats the way i read it too, so hes in contention for the Killy match and misses next seasons first scottish cup game, you never know we may even get that wee 1st division team Falkirk, in our first game.

To cut a long story short

'GOOD, HE IS AVAILABLE FOR SELECTION'

Guest Muir-Jaggie

I am losing the will to live!!!!!!

Picture like that <<<<<<<<<<< and a name like Hearach

you could lose your life within in days :rotflmao:

Edited by Muir-Jaggie

He'll miss the Killie game .

Another classic post by DALNEIGHCALEY! I'll be laughing myself to sleep tonight along with your other classic posts! ha ha ha ha Any wise words to follow that up?? ha ha ha ha ha Can we please start a "DC Gold" thing please, it'll be overflowing by now!

Edited by Scotty
If you pair want to have a personal argument do it elsewhere such as PMs or another site. Neither the moderators nor the site members want to read it on these threads. Further flaming between the two of you will be deleted and warnings issued.

To prevent future arguement and slagging of posters who may or may not be in the 'know' please use the following instructions:

GO TO HERE

At the top of the page click on 'Inside Football'

Click 'Discipline' then 'Current suspensions' in the left column.

Click on most recent folder then ' Player suspensions' then most recent issue of player suspensions which will open a pdf list. The list is published every thursday. Bookmark it.

Hey presto..........the inside information for all to see. Great thing this internet malarky.

To prevent future arguement and slagging of posters who may or may not be in the 'know' please use the following instructions:

GO TO HERE

At the top of the page click on 'Inside Football'

Click 'Discipline' then 'Current suspensions' in the left column.

Click on most recent folder then ' Player suspensions' then most recent issue of player suspensions which will open a pdf list. The list is published every thursday. Bookmark it.

Hey presto..........the inside information for all to see. Great thing this internet malarky.

Yes but where's the fun in that sort of thing :rotflmao: