FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Sir David Murray to stand down

DALNEIGHCALEY

As much as i think we was an absolute ****** of a man, i dont agree with all these people that said he doesnt care about Rangers. He spent over 100,000,000 of his own money into the club, then as soon as he says he wants ONLY THREE MILLION back, the fans go mental. Bunch of fannys!

As much as i think we was an absolute ****** of a man, i dont agree with all these people that said he doesnt care about Rangers. He spent over 100,000,000 of his own money into the club, then as soon as he says he wants ONLY THREE MILLION back, the fans go mental. Bunch of fannys!

By selling he's making sure he has a say in who takes over. I doubt he needs the cash.

David Murray has made a lot of money out of Rankers , he may have invested a few bob in them but the returns made it more than worth his while .

Not sure how it could be said that Murray made anything out of Rangers. He bought the club for ?6m. When they had ?74m of debt he launched a share offer that reduced the debt considerably and gave him a 90% stake in the club. The debt now stands at around ?20m which, if the money men wanted to foreclose now, would see him liable for ?18m of that. Whether he sells his stake or not remains to be seen but, as it is, he's doing exactly the same as what Mr Sutherland did. Take a back seat but still be in control.

Of tha assets Rangers have I dont see Ibrox as being worth anything because there would be murder and rioting in Glasgow if anyone suggested selling it of.

Murray made his vast wealth by selling steel to the oil industry and the building industry at a time when these industries were in ascendancy. He didn't need to make anything out of Rangers.