FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

EPL

Tug

im going to be in Englandshire for a month early nxt year and as travelling home every weekend is out i was planning an epl game or two maybe

anyone got any hints tips or suggestions as to good games to try and see or grounds its easy to get into etc etc

going to be based near wolverhampton so quite central and hapy to go anywhere

Sat 6 12:00 H Wolves

Tue 9 19:45 A West Ham Utd

Sat 20 15:00 A Fulham

Sat 27 15:00 H Wigan Athletic

Thats the Birmingham fixtures for Feb, Wolves at home in the Midlands Derby should be a belter, dunno if i'd bother going to any of the other ones though to be honest :010:

Thats the Birmingham fixtures for Feb, Wolves at home in the Midlands Derby should be a belter, dunno if i'd bother going to any of the other ones though to be honest :010:

yeah but hospitality at st andrews can be as little as ?75

would make the wigan game worth watchin.... especially if james whatshisface gets on

would make the wigan game worth watchin.... especially if james whatshisface gets on

Yeah for games like that, likely to generate relatively low attendances for EPL, I've seen them put tickets down to as low as ?15 for an adult before.

Take it you're referring to the God that is James McFadden aswell? ;) Pending injuries and form between now and then I think he'll be starting. Mind you, those Asians have given us ?40m to spend in the January Sales.

Yeah for games like that, likely to generate relatively low attendances for EPL, I've seen them put tickets down to as low as ?15 for an adult before.

Take it you're referring to the God that is James McFadden aswell? ;) Pending injuries and form between now and then I think he'll be starting. Mind you, those Asians have given us ?40m to spend in the January Sales.

not mcfadden the wonder kid that left hamilton... its either mccarthy or the other one.. that went to wigan

Your best going to the teams that are unlikely to sell out... I'd recommend Wigan, went a couple of seasons ago and had a cracking day/night out. Really welcoming and friendly support

Went to Turfmoor last year for the ICT friendly.. loved how old school the stadium was but think you'd struggle to get tickets

Your best going to the teams that are unlikely to sell out... I'd recommend Wigan, went a couple of seasons ago and had a cracking day/night out. Really welcoming and friendly support

Went to Turfmoor last year for the ICT friendly.. loved how old school the stadium was but think you'd struggle to get tickets

What you mean old school stadium :( ?

Tug, you going to Cosford? I was there for 18 months Phase 2 and a few other times for PE\DT, Wolves have some size of a ground, it looks like its in a hole lol, but its also a fantastic night out, find the Frindge.... I also went to a few Staford Rangers games, again days out on the lash with some football and class nightage... Brums abit of a ball ache for getting back from on a night but Wolves is just a 15 train trip if its Tossford..

What you mean old school stadium :huh: ?

Yeh, sorry

Stadium is unique.. infact the whole experience was unique and it felt as though we'd warped to 1960. Very nostalgic stadium and you can tell it's almost part of the history of Burnley... the exact opposite of us & our stadium tbh :huh: