FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Random question

Doofer

I didnt manage to make it to a home game this season due to living so far from inverness although i made it to a few away games and was wondering, what tune to the lads run out onto the pitch too if any at all? I know it used to be highland cathedral, it may still be. Can anyone help?

Was the music from Damien the Omen for a good while. Hated it as just didnt seem right.

Think they started to lean towards the Shamrock in the end and the Thin Lizzy entry went down very well. Good old tune and better than Rod Stewart for an ongoing basis

Was actually a piece from Carmina Burana, as used in the Sountrack to the Exorcist.

The music is specifically an item called "O Fortuna" from a cantata called "Carmina Burana" by the 20th century German composer Carl Orff. It initially shot to fame in the 60s and 70s when it was used to advertise Old Spice after shave.