FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Upcoming fixtures

Council Juice

Was just browsing our next couple of game and we have a very tough run coming up. After Hamilton who have been our SPL bogey team, we have Hibs, Celtic, Rangers, Dundee Utd and Hearts all coming up.

If we can around 6-8 points from these 6 games I'd be quite happy as this lot would beat most other teams on their day.

Edited by iamthecaptain1

Traditionally that would be a tough set of games but other than the two foreign clubs which are always difficult to get points from the others aren't that daunting at present...

Would be happy with 9 points and would take each game as they come but they all do need to be approached as winnable and another 3 points towards our safety total.

Hibs, Celtic, Rangers, Dundee Utd and Hearts is one hell of a line up. If we managed 6 points from that i'd be happy.

Last time around we managed 5 points against those teams so i'm not really expecting us to improve on that.

Edited by ICTPAISLEY

It's a daunting run of games certainly but one that I think the players will thrive on and look forward to, I don't think Terry and Mo will let the players get ahead of themselves and each game will be taken one at a time.

If we have aspirations of finishing in the top six of the league then this is probably as close to the run we'd have in the last five games maybe without Hibs for the addition of Motherwell, if they can keep their good form going, so it'll be a sign of how far we have come.

Personally I'd be happy with 3 points against Hibs then go from there.

It's a daunting run of games certainly but one that I think the players will thrive on and look forward to, I don't think Terry and Mo will let the players get ahead of themselves and each game will be taken one at a time.

If we have aspirations of finishing in the top six of the league then this is probably as close to the run we'd have in the last five games maybe without Hibs for the addition of Motherwell, if they can keep their good form going, so it'll be a sign of how far we have come.

Personally I'd be happy with 3 points against Hibs then go from there.

I dont want to speak prematurely but Hibs seem to be finding a bit of form.

• 2 weeks later...