• Rangers 1-1 ICT
    • Aberdeen 1-2 ICT
    • Hamilton 1-3 ICT
    • ICT 4-2 Hibs
    • Celtic 2-2 ICT
    • ICT 1-1 Rangers
    • Hearts 1-1 ICT
    • Other

Went for the United game in the end because of the overall quality of the performance and goals, and for the sheer unexpectedness of it, but it was quite a difficult decision. The best single moment of the season, I think, was Granty's equaliser againsr Celtic, although I also enjoyed our second at home against Aberdeen: the ball seemed to take forever to cross the line and it was pure euporia when it did.

Edited by alternative maryhill

Dundee Utd was the best. The goals, the overall play, was truely perfect.

Have to say i enjoyed us winning at Pittodrie as well, when Munro scored the winner that night i have never seen such a roar from an away crowd.

The Dons at home for me. Dispite the ar*e behind me ruining the actual match for me, the result and performance was brilliant. Afterwards in Caley club, great, having a penalty shoot-out with Jesus on Bouncy bridge on way back to train was, unexpected. As for the train journey. Awesome. Alternative Maryhill and others teaching Laura from Japan how to speak to people from Aberdeen and Dingwall will go down in history as the best trip ever(so far)

Was a tough choice. Could have went for a good number, but comes down to Tannadice or Parkhead, and i went for Parkhead. The 0-4 with United was spectacular, unexpected but well deserved! The goals, performance and crowd that day was special.

However, to come from 2 goals down to Celtic at Parkhead to mark our unbeaten away in the league for a whole year was remarkable! After the first goal from Foran went in, i knew we could do it, and we did!!

I wasn't at Parkhead for the 2-2, or I might have picked that one. I only heard it on the radio in the car, got home just after our first goal, but sat there until the final whistle, because I was frightened I might miss something while I was going indoors.

0-4 at Tannadice it is then - particularly good for me, as I work just across the road. It also set out the stall for a lot of people who thought we were just along to make up the numbers this season.

i went for the dons at home

not been to as many games as i would like this season but was at that one and it was nice to finally give them a doing at home

plus watching leitch go mental in the dugout cracked me up