FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ref for Hearts

Alex MacLeod

Willie 'card happy' Collum

Collum became a Scottish League referee in 2004. Since starting he has officiated at 189 game, dished out 566 yellows and 58 reds. He has officiated at 12 games involving ICT and dished out 45 yellows and 3 reds.

You are starting to sound like a Septic fan Alex

I'm certainly no fan of said referee but its wrong of you to say he has some sort of anti-ICT agenda :redcard:

dougal

• Disagree 2

I'm with Dougal on this as I thought Alex was giving us the statistics to reach the same conclusion he has without being too obvious.

Fact is that in the games that WC (most appropriate initials eh?) has issued 3.19 yellow cards per game when ICT are not involved yet this jumps to 3.75 when we are. On the counter, the red cards are 0.33 when we are not involved and 0.25 when we are.

Conclusion. WC loves giving yellow cards to us but not red...................tongueincheek.gif

• Disagree 1

Never ceases to amaze me how some people can view facts as some sort of conspiracy theory. I posted facts on a referee and included his record in games involving us because it is us he will be refereeing tomorrow. Where that turns to me saying he has an anti ICT bias I just cant see. I never said he was biased towards anyone. Indeed I never even said what his card count was amongst ICT players. Just overall and games we were involved in.

Because its p!ssing rain here I have some time on my hands for further research. In the twelve games Collum has refereed us he has awarded our players 22 yellow cards and 1 red. All of those games where he has given us a card have been away from home. He has never given one at the two previous games he officiated at TCS.

Had I included these facts above I wonder what motives would I have been accused of.