**NEW** T-SHIRT SHOP

CaleyD

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about "Used to be a Jaggy, now I'm ICT"

I've been trying to come up with a good way to do something like that which is a little more exciting than just writing it on a shirt. Watch this space.

"HANES" Sports jacket with ICTFC 1994 on breast..............how much?

On breast only ?22.99, On Breast and back is ?24.99 - Let me know what colours you want.

It could also be done with the Logo on the Front Breast and "Your Name" and a large number on the back (like you get on the back of a players shirt) which you can customise to suit yourself for ?25.99.

Give me half an hour or so and I'll knock some examples of each setup together and add them to the shop.

Nice work CD. Do you plan on offering kids sizes? my two have spotted a couple of designs they like. Very reasonable prices too.

You might also consider an "ADDICTED TO caleythistleonline.com" with user name on the back for us forum whores.

Maybe not an idea for the more "controversial" members of the forum :rotflmao:

Guest GotheTshirt

I recieved my white 'Superman logo' Caley Jags t-shirt the other day.

Really quick delivery considering it came all the way from Germany and the quality is very good. :rotflmao:

Sizewise, as a buxom size 16, I opted for a XL and the fit is excellent. :thumb04:

Next stop the blue version...

Any plans for a red Don?

If you click on the blue version from the front page of the shop there's a drop down box which will allow you to change the colour of the t-shirt. It doesn't change the colour of the image shown as the example, but if you click on the link for the colour table you can see exactly what each colour translates too.

I have also just added a further design "Caley Inside" (other derivatives coming to address the "Caley bisas, so keep your wigs on ex-jaggies :rotflmao: ) - Choice of 4 logo colours and these can be seen on the Front Page

"Caley Jags" written in a familiar looking Sans Serif Script font now also available as a design in the shop.

Remember if the product isn't available on an item you may wish it on then ask and I will do what I can to accommodate. The full list of products available can be found HERE.

"Design" shop coming soon. This will allow you to take any of the designs you see on there (and a whole lot more) and use them to put together your own item in the way you want. You'll also be able to personalise items by adding your own name etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Design Shop now active - http://caleythistleonline.com/cto-shop/design-shop

I still have a few designs to transfer over to make them available in this part of the site, but you can now put together your own items using either the designs I have made available or using any of the hundreds of generic designs which are available to you and/or the text option to add your name or make up any message you wish - you can even upload your own photo or image!!!

Have fun, and as always if you have any specific requests let me know.

Great stuff Big D, I really like some of your designs, looks like my wallet might take a hammering on a future payday too!!!

Would you do glittery type on the adults sizes too? What about on a hoodie?

T-shirts with your sig on would probably get a few sales too :rotflmao:

Edited by Mee

They might just :rotflmao:

I've now added the "Jaggy Inside" design to the shop and the designer shop....a couple of HMS Sneck related designs to follow in the next day or two.

As Winter approaches there's a chance to save 20% on all Long Sleeved Products (from either store)

Just use the Coupon Code - "DRESSUPWARM" when you get to the checkout and the discount will be applied.

Promotion runs till 15th October only.

Slick as heck, CaleyD, you are to be commended on your enterprise. A few ideas...

* "Sweetie rustler" with an image of a delicious Werther's original, all shiny and waiting to be unwrapped! The reverse could read "Keep the noise down, please."

* The pint glass image could be modified to be half drunk, and then text with "Glass half-full type." or "Glass half-empty type"

* An image of CB with a text saying "Brewster must stay" on one side and "Brewster must go" on the other side. Possibly also "Pasta and Olive oil"

Might have a go for Christmas.

That design got through quicker than most and is now available to purchase. Don't forget you can customise the colours of both the t-shirts and the print when your ordering and don't have to go with what I've put on the shop for display purposes.

If you want any of the designs on any other items just ask, or alternatively you can use the Designer Shop to make any item up in any way you want (including personalising with names etc).

That design got through quicker than most and is now available to purchase. Don't forget you can customise the colours of both the t-shirts and the print when your ordering and don't have to go with what I've put on the shop for display purposes.

If you want any of the designs on any other items just ask, or alternatively you can use the Designer Shop to make any item up in any way you want (including personalising with names etc).

• 1 month later...

Added a couple more designs recently. Not all ICT related as I had a request from elsewhere for a couple of things, but thought I'd make them available to everyone anyway.

1633877_9219063_1_big.jpg1633877_9209534_1_big.jpg1633877_9209525_1_big.jpg

1633877_9209500_1_big.jpg1633877_9209485_1_big.jpg

As always, if you want me to put them up in the shop in different colours from what I have there already or want them on a different product then just ask (here or via PM), or alternatively you can use the Design Your Own page to put them together yourself.