FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Players out?

Yngwie

All the talk in recent weeks has been about players we are bringing in to rebuild the squad.

But how likely is it that there might be some movement the other way? I'm pretty sure we have punted everyone Butcher wanted to punt, but you can't rule out the possibility that tempting bids will be received for one or two of our players before the transfer window shuts.

We don't have many players who will be of serious interest to SPL clubs, but one that springs to mind is Imrie. He made a good impression on quite a few clubs last season, and I get the impression that after relegation he doesn't really want to be here any more and will have set his agent into overdrive.

What chance Hamilton putting some of their riches in our direction?

All the talk in recent weeks has been about players we are bringing in to rebuild the squad.

But how likely is it that there might be some movement the other way? I'm pretty sure we have punted everyone Butcher wanted to punt, but you can't rule out the possibility that tempting bids will be received for one or two of our players before the transfer window shuts.

We don't have many players who will be of serious interest to SPL clubs, but one that springs to mind is Imrie. He made a good impression on quite a few clubs last season, and I get the impression that after relegation he doesn't really want to be here any more and will have set his agent into overdrive.

If one of the Accies fans are to be believed on P&B, they had a ?100k bid for three of our players quite rightly knocked back.

If one of the Accies fans are to be believed on P&B, they had a ?100k bid for three of our players quite rightly knocked back.

Did they say which players?

Barrowloads was pish in the SPL, we are not that lucky!! maybe if forres came in for him with the offer of a seasons worth of pies then I'd be ticking that box, forres pies were good!! failing that, they can just have the waste of wages/a strip/Air...

Edited by georgeios

Quite ironic as Imries shyte performance on the last game contributed to our downfall.

Quite ironic as Imries shyte performance on the last game contributed to our downfall.

:lol: You got your quotes mixed up there?...

On yesterdays performance no team in their right minds would be bidding for our established players. And i think even one Forres pie would be too much to hope for for Barrowman!

He's only 23 :lol: ! Thought he was about 27/28.

As did i!!

Players out?

Imrie was out in Foxes last night.

I saw him afterwards, claims he's going 2 Killie and he hates Inverness cause of all the "mouthy burds" :blink:

Genuinely?

This thread is rapidly degenerating into rumour and gossip.....as far as I'm concerned Imrie and everyone else currently signed and under contract is an ICT Player until ICT tell us otherwise and I can't imagine we'd be in a hurry to sell anyone unless it was an offer we couldn't refuse.

This thread is rapidly degenerating into rumour and gossip.....as far as I'm concerned Imrie and everyone else currently signed and under contract is an ICT Player until ICT tell us otherwise and I can't imagine we'd be in a hurry to sell anyone unless it was an offer we couldn't refuse.

Aye, Barrowloads to forres for a pie.. OFFSKI! (just as said rumour and gossip) almost a wish list so if its deemed to be off topic, I have no bother with it being removed. Just needed to say it sorry.

It would seem Barrowman and Foran will be struggling to be fit for this game. I'm guessing it will have to be Rooney & Sutherland up front unless Sanchez is signed and/or Imrie is risked