FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Butcher

I suppose these trolls were bound to appear at some point. But after one cracking result? Go back to your repossessed glesca cave dwelling.

Well i am sincerly sorry if i have upset you in anyway.

Isn't this thread ment to be about Terry Butcher? Not the Champions of Scotland!

on rangersmedia.co.uk we get banned from threads if we are the cause and followers of an off-topic post. Also you get one strike out of 5 against your name. I dont know if thats how you o it here but i would suggest talking about Terry again.

Yes?

x

I suppose these trolls were bound to appear at some point. But after one cracking result? Go back to your repossessed glesca cave dwelling.

He's not a troll. He's been quite civilised. Heilandee has continually said about supporting Dundee (or is it United, damn, forgot), plus there have been a few Watford (Don Cowie) fans. As long as they're behaving themselves, then why not a few foreign supporters occasionally.

Well i am sincerly sorry if i have upset you in anyway.

Isn't this thread ment to be about Terry Butcher? Not the Champions of Scotland!

on rangersmedia.co.uk we get banned from threads if we are the cause and followers of an off-topic post. Also you get one strike out of 5 against your name. I dont know if thats how you o it here but i would suggest talking about Terry again.

Yes?

x

What great day it would be to see the back of rangers.

And I don't mean a move to England.

Just hope the bank pulls the plug. I'm closing my account with hbos.

Dassa, do you want butcher? you can have him!! hes still a hun at heart, said so at the open day when he was talking about our new away top and how it looked a little like one of your old ones, then went on to say if he'd had any say in what it looked like, he would have had more blue and white like yours.... thanks for reminding me of that comments he made dude, you can have him, will you take duncan and barrowloads too for free... you'll get brew money for them to keep the administrators in bikkies and tea....

Edited by Georgeios

Dassa, do you want butcher? you can have him!! hes still a hun at heart, said so at the open day when he was talking about our new away top and how it looked a little like one of your old ones, then went on to say if he'd had any say in what it looked like, he would have had more blue and white like yours.... thanks for reminding me of that comments he made dude, you can have him, will you take duncan and barrowloads too for free... you'll get brew money for them to keep the administrators in bikkies and tea....

What ya got against Duncan? Barrowman scored against the sheep today btw. If his shot at goal on Saturday had gone it would have been a peach. I'm guessing TB was joking at the training session...

TB still said what he said... And i dont beleve for a secont that he'd stay if Rangers even offered him a job as tea boy he'd take it. as for duncan and barrowloads, i have my views on both, i will however say PLAY BARROWLOADS he'd fit in your new formation as a goal sneak!! so hes more of a sweetner to the deal, duncan is pants one good shot, as a posed to the every other game this year... hes a liability... this is a butcher thread big yin, ive made my points on the other thread, lay off duncan i think it was called.

Edited by Georgeios

Sounds like Bassa the Hun has got his masonic trouser legs crossed - Living in Chorley it is the BIG news that Paul Mariner has teamed up with Paul Sturrock and it would appear that a certain John Wark has turned down the chance to join him but a certain Alan Brazil has joined the fray.

I would bet my last dollar that Butchers next job will be at Ipswich - with Burley !!! That is the only way that we will get compensation.

REMEMBER THIS POST - FOR ONCE IT IS 100% ACCURATE B)

Guest Mahonio

Sounds like Bassa the Hun has got his masonic trouser legs crossed - Living in Chorley it is the BIG news that Paul Mariner has teamed up with Paul Sturrock and it would appear that a certain John Wark has turned down the chance to join him but a certain Alan Brazil has joined the fray.

I would bet my last dollar that Butchers next job will be at Ipswich - with Burley !!! That is the only way that we will get compensation.

REMEMBER THIS POST - FOR ONCE IT IS 100% ACCURATE :D

If this is indeed 100% accurate then good but when as i can no longer put up with "that thing" manager of Scotland? The only thing that would annoy me about Burley going to Ipswich is that he will nick Butcher off us and all our players will leave and then a new gaffer will have to rebuild and by god that takes time B)

Edited by Mahonio

Even though i believe Terry is an amazing person, i don't believe he has the qualitys and skills of being a manager yet. He would be more suited to an assistant manager job (other than scotland) in the third or second division or any english league apart from th premiership where his qualitys would be broken away and him and his team would be ripped to shreads in a sort of basis.

As for having Butcher at Rangers, i really dont think or want that to happen due to the reason i just stated.

I was looking through your site earlier on and noticed a PompeyICT fan. Does he usually visit? He might have heard a few stories on localized radio although i do think the web should have also reported it.

x

REMEMBER THIS POST - FOR ONCE IT IS 100% ACCURATE :D

If this is indeed 100% accurate then good but when as i can no longer put up with "that thing" manager of Scotland? The only thing that would annoy me about Burley going to Ipswich is that he will nick Butcher off us and all our players will leave and then a new gaffer will have to rebuild and by god that takes time B)

Where will all our players be going? No way will Ipswich who are in the Championship and aiming to get to the premiership (although not doing a very good job of that this season) wouldnt want to fill their team with players struggiling in divison 1 in Scotland.

Iv always liked Terry Butcher but i think his choice of becoming a first time manager was wrongly decided. He should become an Assistant manager. Plymouth would be perfect for him. Big teams, Bigger Money and a chance to learn more experience and gain confidence in his managerial skills.

First time manager? Motherwell, Sydney, Coventry? Did you mean First team manager? Motherwell, Sydney, Coventry? Experience cannot be learned.

Now crawl back under that stone and clean your knuckles.

Iv always liked Terry Butcher but i think his choice of becoming a first time manager was wrongly decided. He should become an Assistant manager. Plymouth would be perfect for him. Big teams, Bigger Money and a chance to learn more experience and gain confidence in his managerial skills.

First time manager? Motherwell, Sydney, Coventry? Did you mean First team manager? Motherwell, Sydney, Coventry? Experience cannot be learned.

Now crawl back under that stone and clean your knuckles.

I meant with Inverness. He shouldnt have became a 1st time manager with you guys. If i remember correctly he only has had one sucess as a manage and that was at motherwell and he probably left on a high note because he knew he would wreck it in future. B)

x

It seems to be forgotten, but he was successful with Coventry City too. You have to look beyond a simple sacking - took them in to the top half of the EPL whilst SAVING money. Did better than his followers and predeccesor, including the Ron Atkinson/Gordon Strachan teams who had millions to spend.

Edited by starchief

REMEMBER THIS POST - FOR ONCE IT IS 100% ACCURATE :lol:

I could live with that, as long as Malpas fecks off as well. For once I hope your famous powers of reading the teacups are correct.