caleythistle online better than OverTheBridge

Feb82000

Have to agree that Feb8th is an absolute CTO legend, who else has had a smiley created in their image?

I am hoping that roscoe23's post was a typo and missed out the "t"

Have to agree that Feb8th is an absolute CTO legend, who else has had a smiley created in their image?

And he alerted the police to thwart a potential hooligan streaker at a high profile Raif Rovers game. :D Leave the lad alone - he is a TRUE supporter.

Surely Roscoe was saying that with his tongue in his cheek?

A fella who meandes in and out of Ghostland has to be nice....Smile.

The only beef I have with him is that he never listens to my descriptions of the pictuires and faces I see in HIS pictures.Sometimes I wonder if he is a true believer, fer heaven's sakes.

:lol:

And he alerted the police to thwart a potential hooligan streaker at a high profile Raif Rovers game. :lol: Leave the lad alone - he is a TRUE supporter.

:lol::lol: And.. he got a kiss on the cheek from yersel for his troubles - which was far scarier than any ghostly apparition.