CaleyD

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Mahonio

When will it be posted out so that i know that it should be here a day or 2 after it is posted to me?

:lol::lol::lol:

Whats so funny? :lol::lol:

:)

Is it there yet?

Is it there yet?

Is it there yet?

Is it there yet?

Is it there yet?

Is it there yet?

:lol:

Thats not what i asked so i don't understand this reply? I only asked when it will be posted and funnily enough i now know because i clicked on the DVD picture at the top and read that it will be disppatched March so i know now :D :D

Edited by Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

Whoosh!

I was only teasing Mahonio.

I know you were :lol::lol: and CaleyD i already knew that about a minute after posting the question :) , its good what a bit of browsing can do :lol::lol:

The next worry is if the order went through but i am 99% sure it did because i got a message via E-Mail, it is just something that worries me until any order i put through comes and i blame HMV for this because a while back i ordered something which didn't arrive until i phoned them 3 TIMES only to get a refund and re-ordered it later on that year so don't worry, i know that won't happen with you :lol:

Edited by Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

I wonder if CaleyD could maybe do commentary for DVD ;) :lol:

Seriously though, i think its Rob McLean but i'm sure CaleyD will correct me if i am wrong.

I wonder if CaleyD could maybe do commentary for DVD ;) :lol:

Seriously though, i think its Rob McLean but i'm sure CaleyD will correct me if i am wrong.

Can I correct you? We decided that it would be too difficult to add a commentary at this stage. Rob MacLean is hosting the evening on Saturday and the interviews will be filmed for the DVD, but he isn't doing a commentary.

There is a bit of a surprise on that front though which I think you will enjoy. :D

So there is no commentary?

The footage didn't come with commentary, so we have added something which isn't a full commentary but I think you will find it entertaining. I haven't head it myself yet, so I can't comment further. Juat make sure you don't miss out on this very special 10th anniversary edition. The interviews on the night as well as some interviews already recorded will be included on the DVD.

Guest Mahonio

I wonder if CaleyD could maybe do commentary for DVD :021: :lol:

Can I correct you? We decided that it would be too difficult to add a commentary at this stage. Rob MacLean is hosting the evening on Saturday and the interviews will be filmed for the DVD, but he isn't doing a commentary.

There is a bit of a surprise on that front though which I think you will enjoy. :lol:

This gets better and better by the day :lol::lol: :023:

The footage didn't come with commentary,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think this was a TV commentary game for anyone. In fact in discussion with L_G and Vic, who is producing the DVD, we can't even remember if it started out as a radio commentary game and suddenly became one when it was evident that a huge shock was on the cards.

Certainly it was a radio commentary game by the second half because, unable to get there, I stopped my car in the middle of Culduthel Road for Paul Sheerin to take the penalty!

I would certainly back up what L_G has said about the alternative to the commentary, although I also haven't heard it myself yet.

You're right Charles, the only commentary that ever existed was added for the highlights.

As I understand it from speaking to various people you are right about the radio, it was not a featured match and only became such when someone at the BBC realised what was happening at Celtic Park and they switched there for the second 45.