FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Duncan Out for two matches!

Bombabim

p and j clicky

seems to say he is out for two matches. it doesn't actually say on the website but i presume it is terry's column???

not good at all, personally think he is key to us. dunno how or why but it just works better with him in the team.

Edited by Bombabim

I think Cox has the potential to talked about in the same way that we mention Hayes, Odhiambo and Rooney .... if it wasnt for injuries he may well have been shining in the SPL already. Because of those injuries though, he may not be ready to step into Russell's boots just yet.

One thing that is noticeable though is that Duncan is finally being appreciated by more fans. For a long time there were only a small band who realised what an unsung hero role he has played for a few years ... I know some of his passes go astray, and he frustrates the hell out of us at times, but more often than not he goes about his task as a defensive midfielder in an effective manner that goes largely un-noticed.

One thing that is noticeable though is that Duncan is finally being appreciated by more fans. For a long time there were only a small band who realised what an unsung hero role he has played for a few years ... I know some of his passes go astray, and he frustrates the hell out of us at times, but more often than not he goes about his task as a defensive midfielder in an effective manner that goes largely un-noticed.

ABSO-FLIPPIN-LOUTLEY! I have high hopes that Cox can develop and eventually replace RD, provided he hangs about or isnt sold on.

Shame Proctor's out as well. Both Cox and Duff prefer to have that sitting midfielder alongside them. Although Proctor rarely plays there, when he did last season, he became an essential part of the team. Good reader of the game, tidy passer, decent tackler. Not the strength for centre-back or the pace for RB. We'd be at our best with Duncan or Proctor and Cox or Duff. Doesn't really work with Duncan and Proctor or Cox and Duff.

• Agree 1