FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Well Done Marc

Scotty

00206681%20-%20250x179.jpg
Kudos to young Marc Hurst for donating his prized ICT possessions to the Raigmore Children's Ward appeal ....

Marc, as many of you will know is the son of "Mrs Jnr" (nee 'cutecaleychick') and stepson of Gringo Jnr on these very boards and like his stepdad (and the rest of us) very proud of his ICT gear .... Must have been a big wrench to give it away, but he managed to raise a very commendable £225 for the cause.

Well done Marc !

Full Story in the Courier

• Agree 7

Marc hasn't been too well himself of late, had one stint in hospital over the festive period and is back at the hospital again today.

I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing him a speedy recovery, as well as congratulating him on his fundraising efforts.

• Agree 2

He's a little hero in our eyes. Poor wee dude has suffered lots in his early years but he seems to just get on with it. Bless his little heart. Get well soon wee man.

• Agree 4

Only just seen this thread. He'll be delighted when I show him in the morning. Thank you all!

CaleyD is right in that he's not been too good lately. He's having problems with pains his feet and is currently on a course of physio and special drinks containing various vitimins, minerals etc. He was in hospital on Christmas night and was thankfully out for new year. He was back in last night in time for more tests and physio today.

The shirt was the very one worn by Ryan Esson on the final day of our title winning season - The 1-0 win over Dundee at TCS.

Ryan also donated his gloves and these were also part of the raffle prize.

I have a fair few signed shirts etc that i've gained over the years, and I can certainly understand how hard it is to part with them. So fair play to wee Marc! £225 well earned. He was so delighted, he wanted to raffle off all his other caley thistle gear to help the Archie.

• Agree 4

• 1 month later...

As Marc was brave and raffled is shirt and gloves ...... I am going to be brave too !!

Yes i am doing a tandem skydive i June for Archie foundation Highland Appeal !! Will i be allowed to pop a link on here for my just giving page ???

• Agree 1

As Marc was brave and raffled is shirt and gloves ...... I am going to be brave too !!

Yes i am doing a tandem skydive i June for Archie foundation Highland Appeal !! Will i be allowed to pop a link on here for my just giving page ???

Stick it in your signature.

I did think about doing a Sky Dive, but apparently you need to be 14 Stone and I wasn't gaining weight for anyone!!!

• Agree 4

Absolutely not !!!!!! ...... just joking !

As CD says, stick a link in your signature when the time comes, and if we can, we may also add a wee graphic to the front page somewhere or add it to the site calendar so it pops up as an event. We have no problem whatsoever advertising things our established site members do for recognised charities ... the site member should just give us a shout on email or PM or drop it in a relevant forum discussion ......

Where will you be doing the dive? I note it's in June but you'ld get a few extra bob by landing in the centre circle at TCS on match day!

Down near Glenrothes, now dont plant ideas in my head, last time that happened i agreed to get married at TCS , now who planted that idea in my head !!!

Down near Glenrothes, now dont plant ideas in my head, last time that happened i agreed to get married at TCS , now who planted that idea in my head !!!

I wonder if the sky-dive will turn out to be a decision taken in haste too :ponder::lol: kerrrrrr-SPLAT :ttiuwp:

• Agree 1

I wonder if the sky-dive will turn out to be a decision taken in haste too :ponder::lol: kerrrrrr-SPLAT :ttiuwp:

Lol !!! Dont be saying that !! you will be proud when i come back down to earth with a wee bang !!!