It's time

Your time

OUR time

A time to NEVER forget

This is THE time for COLLECTIVE-ACTION!

W McGonigle

Edited by collectiveaction
  • Agree 1

Hibernian's 3-3 draw today leaves them with 5 games before the split and a possible total of 48 points.

We have 44 points and 7 games left plus 14 goals to the good. 

Top six all but guaranteed then.

Beat them midweek and we are home and hosed as far as top six goes.

Important point that.  Hopefully that will keep the boys fired up and not be distracted by the game the following Sunday.  Hibs and Motherwell drawing today was a good result for us because it also means that Motherwell's poor run continues and that improves our chance of a top 3 place.  I Know that next Sunday is our first tilt at winning a major trophy and it will be a great occasion but we are still in the main cup competition and in with a great chance of a top 3 league place.  Those must remain our top priorities.  Going into the final knowing that top 6 is confirmed would be a great morale booster.

• Agree 1

Beat them midweek and we are home and hosed as far as top six goes.

Important point that. Hopefully that will keep the boys fired up and not be distracted by the game the following Sunday. Hibs and Motherwell drawing today was a good result for us because it also means that Motherwell's poor run continues and that improves our chance of a top 3 place. I Know that next Sunday is our first tilt at winning a major trophy and it will be a great occasion but we are still in the main cup competition and in with a great chance of a top 3 league place. Those must remain our top priorities. Going into the final knowing that top 6 is confirmed would be a great morale booster.

For once I agree with my old man. A win midweek will be tremendous and I feel Aberdeen will be disappointed to only win 1-0 today(with a full line up) . If we can win on Sunday and get at least a draw midweek, then that will make the final even more of a party for the fans, bring it on!