FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

People who sit in the Main Stand and don't sing!!

FortressICT

Me and 4 mates tried to get people singing in the 2nd half on saturday.and all we got was dirty looks and we also got told 2 be quiet.now if that is not a disgrace i dunno what is.ITS A FOOTBALL MATCH!!your supposed 2 be singing.urging on your team.if there's anyone reading this that told us 2 be quiet,you should be disgusted with yourselves.MON THE CALEY!!

if you type it in normal text rather than 'text speak' people might understand it ... I am a little younger than Mantis so managed to work it out ....  :004:

i understood ross. mainly because i was sitting next to him and singing with him yesterday  :015: anyways we're thinking bout taking drums into th mainstand 4 the last game against dunfermline, see if it encourages anymore 2 join in with us.

doubt it tho!!

Guest caley_jaggie

I agree, it's disgraceful people being told to be quiet, when all their doing is trying to create an atmosphere!