The New Mascot

Guest TinCanFan

Guest TinCanFan

They should make the mascot as "Caley the Thistle".  That would at least have something to do with the club.

Did you miss this bit Alex ?

"NESSIE RETURNS AS THE CLUB'S OFFICIAL MASCOT AND BECOMES THE NAME BEHIND ICT'S BRAND NEW KIDS CLUB"

I don't think ICAT has been put to sleep, but I do think he'll be spending a bit of time in the ICT home for retired mascots.  :015: :015:

However I do take your point, Nessies reappearance is more to coincide with the launch of the kids club which is something we have been sadly lacking.  In fact I think that up until now we were the only SPL club without one.  So well done to those who have been working away for weeks now to get it all ready.  :021:

Guest CCATWEAZEL

Did you miss this bit Alex ?

"NESSIE RETURNS AS THE CLUB'S OFFICIAL MASCOT AND BECOMES THE NAME BEHIND ICT'S BRAND NEW KIDS CLUB"

I don't think ICAT has been put to sleep, but I do think he'll be spending a bit of time in the ICT home for retired mascots.  :015: :015:

However I do take your point, Nessies reappearance is more to coincide with the launch of the kids club which is something we have been sadly lacking.  In fact I think that up until now we were the only SPL club without one.  So well done to those who have been working away for weeks now to get it all ready.  :021:

So ICT are doing their bit for the kids !

Well what about the YOUNG SEASON TICKET HOLDER who was ORIGINALLY  meant to play the part of Nessie ?

Guest CCATWEAZEL

Dont know that story CCATWEAZEL.

[/quote

If you look further back on this thread , you'll get the Jist of it

Guest CCATWEAZEL

CCATWEASEL

'' Typical of Inverness  folk & their narrow mindedness''

How to win friends and influence people!!

This is an INVERNESS CaleyThistle site!! OR has nobody told him!!

I take it you're one of the "In crowd"

If you read back to my earlier post then maybe you'll understand why i'm P***ED OFF !!

would you be happy if one of yours was treated like that ?

Angus the stag, was originally made for Ross County - for obvious reasons -, but County were not happy with the standard of the outfit, and returned it to the supplier.  The supplier in turn managed to flog it to Caley.

ICT then nurtured him and turned him into a star - Just like all the other misfits which we have taken from Dingwall over the past years  :crazy07:

Well what about the YOUNG SEASON TICKET HOLDER who was ORIGINALLY  meant to play the part of Nessie ?

I can exclusively reveal that they decided to give the job to Ian Black instead!  :rotflmao:

Jailender... you have to admit, you left yourself wide open to that riposte from Tree! (PS - I'm once again looking forward to my visit to Victoria Park this Saturday.)

Apparently Brewster was offered the role as our new mascot but they couldn't find a costume big enough for his ego.

On a more serious note perhaps brewster had a look at our mascots and thought they were performing well so decided to sell angus to hibs for tuppence and then sent ICAT to train with the u19's.

Just a thought  :023:

Jailender... you have to admit, you left yourself wide open to that riposte from Tree! (PS - I'm once again looking forward to my visit to Victoria Park this Saturday.)

A wee bit of glory hunting this weekend again Charles ?  Your never seen around Dingwall until things are either going bad in Inverness or there is a chance of a party in Dingwall -

See and plug your microphone in properly this weekend then, and not end up with the comical farce you had on your last visit !

Your never seen around Dingwall until things are going bad in Inverness

Things are never so bad in Inverness that you need to go to Dingwall!

But if there's no game in Inverness  ??  :001: