FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Talking Tactics

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Inverness Caledonian Thistle manager Craig Brewster: "I think we performed well today. We had one lapse in concentration where we didn't deal with the initial header that broke - they reacted quickly and Mikolunas finished it well.

"I think we were first class all over the park. One wee blip and it's cost us dearly, but we've done everything to try and score and what summed it up for me right at the death was that they had hardly any maroon jerseys up for their own corner.

"You look to try and pick up points every game, whether it's home or away. Our away form has been excellent and I thought we had another excellent performance today, but we just couldn't get that elusive goal."

So - why did you play a 4-4-2 with two strikers of similiar ilk ? Two players who didnt appear to know what each other was doing !! Why did you instruct Rooney to play deep when we had so much possession and control.

Why didnt you have the guts to stick by the yoof ? - Are you wary of Maguire ; does Granty have to be an automatic choice ? Maguire is costing us games and Granty clearly wasnt 100% match fit - two good reasons to leave Duff in the mix.

Why do you persist with Hastings ?

Why did you play Black in the "holding" role ? Why did you lose YOUR discipline with him ? Why didnt you bollick him at full time instead of hooking him and losing us the game ?

Why did you not play Cowie and Vigurs as you did at Falkirk ? Why did you direct Imrie to stay so deep ? Why did you push Cowie into a more central position ?

Where the **** did you play Cowie ? Where the **** did you play Royster ?

Why didnt you change to a 4-5-1 when we took control ?

Why did you leave the substitutions too late - or did you let Black get under your skin ?

What the **** are you going to do next week ?

Do you have any pressing personal reasons to chuck it all in ?