League Cup scores

The Mantis

Don't know if anybody's noticed, but with Killie and Hamilton winning, and Rangers drawing, there's just a teensy chance of us sneaking into the top four seeded positions for Thursday's draw. That's the cue for it all to go (insert favourite fruit) shaped :rotflmao:

The fourth round draw is not seeded so anyone can get anyone.

Rule 4.6 reproduced below

4.6 For the Fourth Round in either event, the eight winning Clubs will be inserted into an

?unseeded? ballot. These Clubs will play a single tie on the ground of the first named Club. The

four winning clubs will qualify for the Semi-Final Round.

Talking about scores... the highlights of the tues cup games are on the BBC website, Their goal looked a bit a defensive f**kup again, looks like Hastings got beat to the long throw and our defenders just watched as the guy poked it home, Anyway Dickie boy made up for it by nodding home the equaliser at the far post.

I mrie also took his goal very well from Rooneys knock down.

Talking about scores... the highlights of the tues cup games are on the BBC website, Their goal looked a bit a defensive f**kup again, looks like Hastings got beat to the long throw and our defenders just watched as the guy poked it home, Anyway Dickie boy made up for it by nodding home the equaliser at the far post.

I mrie also took his goal very well from Rooneys knock down.

I love the way Imrie celebrates every goal as though its his last :rotflmao: