Chelsea Sack Scolari!

FourFourTwo

Roberto di Matteo is the favourite to get the job. Zola says he does not want to leave The Hammers, but that'd probably change when he sees the cash. Quite harsh I think, didn't get a lot of time in the job. Doesn't bother me though, gives Everton a good chance of catching them... :rotflmao:

Guus Hiddink and Avram Grant (!!!!) on the shortlist, according to Sky Sports news.

Edited by Beatonio

Shame really i think if he had another season he could give chelsea what jose couldn't, and that was the Champs League. It does seem bizarre to me that Avram Grants name has been sprung considerin he only left 9 months ago.

You could say they are the hearts of the Premiership in some respects

Looking forward to hearing Kenyons spin on this.

Scolari was on a hiding to nothing. Abramovich has withdrawn the wads of cash previous managers had to play with and Scolari had to lift a turgid team unable to bring anyone new in. It speaks volumes when Jon Obi Mikel is picked week in week out despite being rotten at this level.

Guus Hiddink and Avram Grant (!!!!) on the shortlist, according to Sky Sports news.

Avram Grant?? And i used to think we lacked ambition.

Must admit i am not all that suprised to see him go.

While Scolari has been in charge they have lost there everlasting home record, dropped to many points against teams around them and teams below.

Edited by ajsict92