News
    There is no UNITY without COMM-UNITY : Please sign the petition at change.org CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\ JOIN the Supporters Trust : We need Supporter #TogetherNESS more than ever and to speak with one voice. Join the Trust today CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\

First Visit To Inverness

gashead

:rotflmao: After 54 years I eventually visited Inverness. First time in Scotland too. I came to the game last Saturday and despite having no nails left by the end, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Everyone I spoke to at the ground was welcoming, except the weather. After 5 minutes I was fearing the worst, But I was up and yelling like a regular when the goals went in. I have followed Caley Thistle's fortunes from afar in Somerset, and was determined to visit one day. Fortunately I picked a good day. One day I hope to return and I wish the club well for the remainder of the season. One thing though, make a bit more noise. St Mirren fans were very noisy to start with, until Philipe Morais shut them up. Best of luck against Aberdeen

Glad you enjoyed your day gashead. The games are a bit tense just now due to the relegation issues. Difficult to play expressive football at the moment, more like oppressive, or depressive and not enough on the offensive.

Still, a win only gets you three points, no matter how you achieve it.

My guess is Chard Town or Wellington Town...Inverness is a wonderful place with a never say die spirit so with Easyjet able to get you in at a reasonable price no doubt you will return next season to see us play Rangers or Celtic (we are beginning to believe we may just be recovering from the legacy of the last Manager).

One thing though, make a bit more noise. St Mirren fans were very noisy to start with, until Philipe Morais shut them up. Best of luck against Aberdeen

aye you picked a bad day for atmosphere, don't think there has ever been a game against midden with much singing.

you should goto an aberdeen or hibs game to 'saviour our atmosphere'. :rotflmao:

Would you be a Plymouth man as your home team Mr G, or is that a swearword?

I'd have thought Bristol would be the nearer

Maybe I can enlighten you there guys, the term Gashead is used as a nick name for Bristol Rovers fans, myself one being my home town club, it derives from the days when Rovers played at Eastville Stadium, behind the stadium was the gas works.

So to hear that another Gashead also follows the fortunes of Caley is good news, would be interesting to know where you get to at the Mem Gashead, assuming you do, I have been known to wear my ICT shirts in the ground & club house after the match.

Maybe I can enlighten you there guys, the term Gashead is used as a nick name for Bristol Rovers fans, myself one being my home town club, it derives from the days when Rovers played at Eastville Stadium, behind the stadium was the gas works.

So to hear that another Gashead also follows the fortunes of Caley is good news, would be interesting to know where you get to at the Mem Gashead, assuming you do, I have been known to wear my ICT shirts in the ground & club house after the match.

I'm from Bridgwater and you are correct, I follow Bristol Rovers and have done for 46 years. I do get to the Mem when I can. I went on Saturday against Northampton. Poor game, good result. Shame Caley lost today but I shall be following things next week against Hamilton.

Fancy a game of call my bluff.

Gashead

Gashead is is a term used for people who used to divert town gas, (which was produced from coal) through a pipe into water and drink it to get a good head on.

I'm from Bridgwater and you are correct, I follow Bristol Rovers and have done for 46 years. I do get to the Mem when I can. I went on Saturday against Northampton. Poor game, good result. Shame Caley lost today but I shall be following things next week against Hamilton.

Can we have Rickie Lambert?? And we will give Rovers Andy Barrowman in exchange.