FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Killie Report

Fraser B) B) Sorry but he is not giving any form of confidence - This is a mistake.

Proctor B) B) Another who is suspect and did not perform today !!

Tokely B) B) B) B) Say no more - to the death - one of the few

Munro B) B) B) Comittment to the limit but looked dodgy.

LIONEL :mellow: :D :D :lol: Wait fer it - my MOM. He played a no nonsense game today and really was the best player on the park>

IMRIE B) B) Sorry but put his head DOWN.

BLACK B) B) B) B) Close to lionel - may have lost it in the 2nd half but was TOTALLY comitted to the cause.

KERR B) B) Where did he go in the second half.

McBain B) Invisible - has to be dropped

MORAIS B) B) B) Some great touches but should be wide rite.

FORAN B) B) B) Died in the second half after a wonderful first half - WHY ??

BUTCHER - Sorry but he got it wrong today - in the first half they were ther fer the taking and we went defensive minded in the second _ and WHY didnt Eric go on before Barrowman ??

SUPPORT - feck the stewards but LETS PACK OURSEVES IN TO SECTION G NEXT WEEK. Great in the first half - died in the second - nowt to feckin chant about cos Killie put us under the cosh.

The managers faith in the ' same team' policy failed again, as said above there are players getting a game who should be shipped out quickly.

Next week is a place for players who can and want to win.

The managers faith in the ' same team' policy failed again, as said above there are players getting a game who should be shipped out quickly.

Next week is a place for players who can and want to win.

What players do you think should be shipped out???

Pretty much spot on IHE.

Would've had Blackie as my MOTM as he never stopped. Thought Kerr was ok too, and I'd have given Imrie just the :lol: ....because it was a waste of time him being on there.

As for Barrowman, I agree....the biggest waste of money we've ever spent.

Barrowman should go back down to the 2nd division where he belongs

I don't really care where he goes as long as he ain't in an ICT shirt next season.

Little point in blaming Barrowman for our demise, he is only getting a few minutes play at the moment. I thought Morais looked a little frustrated in the second half, constantly throwing his arms up in disbelief as the final pass went astray again. He needs to knuckle down and get stuck in, talent in abundance, but more fight required from him. Imrie, Kerr, Roy all disappeared as the game wore on.

Accurate enough account, although Proctor was no worse than others and Morais has one removed for over gesticulating. Two for Fraser............he had nothing to do, like Combe, apart from not being near Kyle at the goal, but he was left exposed as Killie broke upfield when our midfield imploded.

hmmm.....maybe county will take him back if were lucky

I don't think it's Barrowman's fault, there isn't the right distribution at him at all. That's one thing about ICT supporters, they're always out to blame someone.

Edited by Renegade

hmmm.....maybe county will take him back if were lucky

I don't think it's Barrowman's fault, there isn't the right distribution at him at all. That's one thing about ICT supporters, they're always out to blame someone.

Everyone does it :lol:

LIONEL B) :lol::lol::lol: Wait fer it - my MOM. He played a no nonsense game today and really was the best player on the park>

Wow, can't believe I am reading this!

Although I do have to agree that he can be a liability!

Basically I suppose I am brutally honest but I do give a straight appraisal every time.

If we did end up in 1st Division next season there's a chance Andy Barrowman would be alright there!!! He is not SPL material.

Barrowman did good in the 2nd Division with county and then moved to us in the SPL and did sh*t.

Hmmm 1st division has to be his level.....

If we did end up in 1st Division next season there's a chance Andy Barrowman would be alright there!!! He is not SPL material.

Barrowman did good in the 2nd Division with county and then moved to us in the SPL and did sh*t.

Is Barrowman not one of our top earners at present? I'll be suprised, and a little dissapointed, if we go down and we hold on to him if he is.

Is Barrowman not one of our top earners at present? I'll be suprised, and a little dissapointed, if we go down and we hold on to him if he is.

Yeah he is

I hear rumours that Barrowman and McGuire are 2 of the highest earners in the team. Says alot.

Barrowman only got 1 goal for Queen of the South in the 1st division so i would say he has something to prove there as well but i don't want him to prove it there with us.

barrowman not scoring goals is not the reason we are where we are. i still think it is the service that will make him score, he is a penalty box striker, no doubt about it, looking for cut backs flick ons breaks of the ball. he cant be judged the last few based on 20mins a game.

yesterday i felt right at the start of the second half we had them there for the taking piling on the pressure.

the players we utterly dejected after, i waited behind to get some autographs and to say, black imrie lionel foran and kerr looked happy would be the understatement of the year. imrie looked well p!ssed, foran looked annoyed but chatted to him for a bit and seems up for it next week.

Just seen the highlights of this game as I couldn't see the goal from our end. Have to say... Some SH*T Defending on our part for the goal. Two men sauntered in at the back post unmarked and that fat b*stard Kyle just nodded it in...

We CAN NOT defend like this on Saturday!!! Our performances have merited more points than we've earned this week.

We should already be safe!!!