FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Could he do a job?

Did you notice Gary Mackay Steven, the young boy from C*unty who went to Liverpool, think this is the boy that kept George Adams in a job when he was sold! Could be wrong tho, but what a great shout to give him a chance to come back home and with a chance to get in to the big league. Does anyone know this boy?

I mind when Ugo spent a few seasons at Gers a few years ago, scorer of the goal that beat Celtic 1-0. Dodgiest overhead kick Ive ever seen .. ofcourse behind Bingham's little something in the 3-1 win over St. J

Edited by TheKarl

Guest Mahonio

Did you notice Gary Mackay Steven, the young boy from C*unty who went to Liverpool, think this is the boy that kept George Adams in a job when he was sold! Could be wrong tho, but what a great shout to give him a chance to come back home and with a chance to get in to the big league. Does anyone know this boy?

I know this lad is from Thurso which is where i am from and that he was playing for Liverpool at one stage but don't know this lad but Janitor at Thurso High School does as he spotted him out to me at a School 1st year match one day and he was a lively young lad who played as Striker or winger but can't remember as it was a while ago.

Has this guy actually been linked with us anywhere, or is this just pulling names from hats?

names from hats - so moved to non-ict in accordance with our "wishlist" rule. Regardless of that though there are some interesting names on that site.

In keeping with the reality level of this topic I would like to add .....Denilson, Luis Figo, Pierre Van Hooijdonk, Paolo Maldini and Claude Makalele as older players who could possibly do a job for us and who realistically, would be keen to move to ICT and live in MOL for the latter part of their extended career. The question is would they get a game?

Edited by Sorted